Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 74
  1. #61
    Junior sirthought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NKY
    Posts
    2,424
    Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    I'm not seeing FSN on the youtube line-up. Am I missing something?
    Here's the full run down. https://www.groundedreason.com/youtube-tv-channels/

  2. #62

    I want to “cut the cord”, and ditch DirecTV

    Quote Originally Posted by sirthought View Post
    With all the ravings about YouTubeTV, I couldn’t remember why I decided to go with Hulu over YouTubeTV. That link just reminded me...wife doesn’t ask for much, so when she’s says no HGTV, no go....well.

    With how similar those services are, no brainer.

  3. #63
    Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Montgomery
    Posts
    12,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    With all the ravings about YouTubeTV, I couldn’t remember why I decided to go with Hulu over YouTubeTV. That link just reminded me...wife doesn’t ask for much, so when she’s says no HGTV, no go....well.

    With how similar those services are, no brainer.
    YouTube TV has HGTV. But they didnt initially. I think they added it last April or May.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    YouTube TV has HGTV. But they didnt initially. I think they added it last April or May.
    Good to know. Thanks. When Hulu tries to hike my rates, I know where I’ll be going.

  5. #65
    Sophomore BlueGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Central New York
    Posts
    1,606
    Welp... just canceled DirecTV, effective this Saturday. Thanks all for the advice. We are going with YouTubeTV. Let’s Go X!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tim Hardaway hates Dayton.

  6. #66
    Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Montgomery
    Posts
    12,340
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueGuy View Post
    Welp... just canceled DirecTV, effective this Saturday. Thanks all for the advice. We are going with YouTubeTV. Let’s Go X!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You'll be so glad you did!
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

  7. #67
    Senior Moderator American X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Jive Turkey Close To Thanksgiving
    Posts
    5,974
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueGuy View Post
    Welp... just canceled DirecTV, effective this Saturday. Thanks all for the advice. We are going with YouTubeTV. Let’s Go X!
    The Xavier game on Sunday is not on YouTubeTV.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

  8. #68
    Sophomore BlueGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Central New York
    Posts
    1,606

    I want to “cut the cord”, and ditch DirecTV

    Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    The Xavier game on Sunday is not on YouTubeTV.
    DTV shuts off on the 24th. For a sec I thought that was Saturday, not Sunday. Looks like I’ll be good to go!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BlueGuy; 11-22-2019 at 12:38 PM.
    Tim Hardaway hates Dayton.

  9. #69
    Senior Moderator American X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Jive Turkey Close To Thanksgiving
    Posts
    5,974
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueGuy View Post
    DTV shuts off on the 24th. For a sec I thought that was Saturday, not Sunday. Looks like I’ll be good to go!
    I was messing with you. You were supposed to freak out. The game is on YouTubeTV. You have chosen wisely.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

  10. #70
    Sophomore BlueGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Central New York
    Posts
    1,606
    I did freak out! I literally said “sh!t” out loud when I read that. Had to pull up the calendar to see what day the 24th was.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tim Hardaway hates Dayton.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •