Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Sucks we have to wait so long for the debut of the greatest player in Xavier history. Foot injuries can be weird though and no sense rushing him (Xavier is, believe it or not, 4-0). Maybe back for Green Bay or a few spark plug minutes in the Shootout?

All of us die hard fans lose sight of this every season, but the reality is November/December mean very little in college basketball (when you're in a good league). If he's healthy for the Big East, that's still a huge boost.
    Last edited by AviatorX; 11-19-2019 at 09:54 AM.

Even in a few weeks he should still be able to get a few games to warmup, get back in shape before big east play. That's all I'm hoping for

Start practicing next week is their hope:

https://twitter.com/AdamJBaum/status...20530063560706

Quote Originally Posted by AviatorX View Post
    Sucks we have to wait so long for the debut of the greatest player in Xavier history.
    Johnny Wolf is worth the wait.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

What's been weird to me is watching Steele continue to offer optimistic timelines when I know they're being told different from the medical staff,

I was told when this first happened he would be out a month at least, but yet for whatever reason coach has has continued to offer up optimistic timelines that don't line up with what is really happening.

Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    Johnny Wolf is worth the wait.
    We had to wait for the pugnapper to...pugnap before we really got a chance to see what this all-time great could do.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    We had to wait for the pugnapper to...pugnap before we really got a chance to see what this all-time great could do.
    Finnish this thread right now.

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    Finnish this thread right now.
    OK, I will.

...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by muskies1235 View Post
    What's been weird to me is watching Steele continue to offer optimistic timelines when I know they're being told different from the medical staff,

I was told when this first happened he would be out a month at least, but yet for whatever reason coach has has continued to offer up optimistic timelines that don't line up with what is really happening.
    yea we were told he'd be out a few weeks, a few weeks ago. also this seems like a really long time for ramsey to be out with a concussion

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    yea we were told he'd be out a few weeks, a few weeks ago. also this seems like a really long time for ramsey to be out with a concussion
    If you replace “Tandy” with “Green”, and “Ramsey” with “Glenn”, and it sounds just like the Bungles. Christ that’s scary.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"