Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskie in dayton View Post
    If you replace “Tandy” with “Green”, and “Ramsey” with “Glenn”, and it sounds just like the Bungles. Christ that’s scary.

That is Green just being smart, and Cordy...........well, just being Cordy. He was out more often than in with the Bills. Big part of why they shipped him out.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    That is Green just being smart, and Cordy...........well, just being Cordy. He was out more often than in with the Bills. Big part of why they shipped him out.
    AJ is more than justified in giving the bengals the middle finger whenever he feels like it

Quote Originally Posted by muskies1235 View Post
    What's been weird to me is watching Steele continue to offer optimistic timelines when I know they're being told different from the medical staff,

I was told when this first happened he would be out a month at least, but yet for whatever reason coach has has continued to offer up optimistic timelines that don't line up with what is really happening.
    This isn’t pro ball, Travis does not have to disclose the nature of the injury (he’s never disclosed what Kyky is dealing with) nor an actual timeline for his return. He can cloak his injury in secrecy all season and red shirt the kid if he wants to without a public explanation.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

Steele wants Kyky to sneak up on people, but he has to get the one foot he jumps off of perfect first.
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Quote Originally Posted by nuts4xu View Post
    This isn’t pro ball, Travis does not have to disclose the nature of the injury (he’s never disclosed what Kyky is dealing with) nor an actual timeline for his return. He can cloak his injury in secrecy all season and red shirt the kid if he wants to without a public explanation.
    Exactly. If you want some entertain, take a look at how Archie Miller talks about injuries at IU. It's so good it's almost like he's reading message boards and intentionally trying to rile people up.

Freshman
    Hope to see both Tandy and Ramsey in action this Saturday.......anxious to see what they may have to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Final4 View Post
    Hope to see both Tandy and Ramsey in action this Saturday.......anxious to see what they may have to offer.
    Do you have any reason that this will be the case?
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Asked and answered.

However it did include with a couple of caveats: if everything proceeds well, they could be available
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Supporting Member
    Is Ramsay ever going to see the floor his freshman year anyway? I dont mean that to be harsh but he wasnt even in the top 150 recruiting wise and I dont know whose minutes he would take. Maybe I'm wrong though and that's why they felt comfortable redshirting miles?

Tandy I expect 15 minutes or so a game spelling both q and paul and do think he will make an impact. Not saying 10 points a game but I think he could be 6-8 a game and maybe 2or so assists. He really has to learn defense though, he played essentially none in high school. By the end of his career though, I think he is going to be something really special.

I was thinking about this last night, next year this team is probably going to be mainly freshmen and sophomores. Kinda odd.