Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    As much as I love Xavier, I don't see any current players as NBA talented players. More than likely, they are G league or European professionals.

At a stretch, Naji may get some consideration IF he shoots the ball at 40% or higher from all distances.
    Yea, think they’re a little bullish on that comment. Decent article on what to expect from Jacksonville though.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    For what its worth......it was free two years ago. $5.00 last year and now $10.00 this year.
    So that's where we're getting the funding for all the development on campus!!

All-Conference
    "I don't know nuthin about Jacksonville (Angola), but Jacksonville (Angola) in trouble" - Charles Barkley

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    As much as I love Xavier, I don't see any current players as NBA talented players. More than likely, they are G league or European professionals.

At a stretch, Naji may get some consideration IF he shoots the ball at 40% or higher from all distances.
    I think Scruggs actually has the talent to make a roster, but having to play off the ball due to q, hurts his stock. He was amazing last year while q was out, then regressed back to the mean when q came back.

Just my two cents but I think if anyone can make it, paul can due to his length at the 1 spot, athletic ability, and has shown he can shoot.

Will questions about this team begin to be answered tonight? Or will this game be considered another glorified exhibition game (i.e. one that counts)?

Either way, looking forward to the first in a long string of Ws tonight!

Let the ride begin!
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

X -24

Didn’t Atlantic 10 legend London Warren choose between UD and Jacksonville (the college, not the NFL team)? I believe the Dolphins were also our lovely host for the first two rounds when X advanced to the Sweet 16 in 2015. Good to have the Dolphins back in the picture.

I think Q will have a huge night and look like the guy we all want him to be.

All-Conference
    Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    Will questions about this team begin to be answered tonight? Or will this game be considered another glorified exhibition game (i.e. one that counts)?

Either way, looking forward to the first in a long string of Ws tonight!

Let the ride begin!
    First game is always amped up a few levels, regardless of opponent.

Two years ago, we ripped the doors off the building and looked amazing in the opener. Last year, not so much.

Should be a ton of enthusiasm from player and fans. Would be concerned otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    X -24
    I've gotten into DraftKings and am super upset the X game isn't on the slate for my picks in a cheap $1 double-up, I saw the line and immediately felt good about putting Naji in, but to no avail.

Hope to hear a lot of this on my TV tonite:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...00&FORM=WRVORC
    2023 Sweet 16