23 67.65%
  • Semaj Christon

8 23.53%
  • Dee Davis

1 2.94%
  • Tyrique Jones

2 5.88%

TBP: The Best Player to Wear #0

A recent ESPN article covered the best player to ever wear.... (post here). I thought it might be a nice change of pace to try it here. Some numbers will cause more controversey and discussion than others.

For your voting pleasure:

Larry Austin, Jr. 2014-2016
    Lionel Chalmers 1999-2004
    Semaj Christon 2012-2014
    Dee Davis 2011-2012
    Tyrique Jones 2016-Present
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

You have to appreciate Larry Austin Jr. making that list. Maybe someone should let him know.

According to X that is the complete list of players that have worn #0. I included everyone so that all could be counted.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Lionel Chalmers wins easily.

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Just discovered this thread. Was wondering why the recent one's started with #2.

Would have voted Semaj. Chalmers had an amazing run though and is a good choice also.

Imagine Semaj for 4 years. Man. He had over 1,000 points in 2 years. He didnt have much help either in his 2 years.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Yeah, I mentioned in another thread that Semaj has essentially no legacy because the teams he played on sucked. His career is about as memorable as Mo McAfee's, but he was obviously SO much better than McAfee.