Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    Zion would be the ONLY reason I would turn on an NBA game before the Finals. If an X guy started playing a significant role somewhere, that might change a bit, but Zion has me truly interested.
    Then you missed a hell of a game between The LA squads last night. Playoff atmosphere for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Garrett View Post
    Then you missed a hell of a game between The LA squads last night. Playoff atmosphere for sure.
    It’s all they are talking about (other than a little World Series) on sports radio.....so I’m going to Pandora. Too much coasting in the NBA for my taste, at least until the playoffs. Glad they actually tried last night! They will settle into regular season mode soon.

Every year I tell myself that I’m going to try to watch more of the NBA and then I fail to do so. It’s strange. I’ll watch TBT and just about any college basketball game, as well as Big3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    Every year I tell myself that I’m going to try to watch more of the NBA and then I fail to do so. It’s strange. I’ll watch TBT and just about any college basketball game, as well as Big3.

There was a time when we’d bribe our boys with an NBA game that night if they were good while we traveled in an NBA city. The LAST time we did that, we had the 4 of us plus a BIL and niece in Charlotte. We had about $900 into this game between tix, parking and concessions. About 5 minutes in my youngest, an AAU PG who was scrappy as hell, turned to me and said “they aren’t even trying!” Finally he figured it out! A Tuesday night in Charlotte is a yawn-fest, and I have never again attended an NBA game.

I wait until the Finals to watch on TV.

I’m watching tonight. Sumner has 6 off the bench in the 1st quarter. Oh what might have been...

"He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

He played the most minutes off their bench (22). If you put stock in +/- I don’t recommend looking at his tonight.

I enjoy watching Denver play a lot... I still prefer college basketball but the level of play is night and day.