Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    The Big East has 5 of the top 23 in the AP Poll this week. The Fighting Kelseys outpointed Xavier 1-0 in the voting.
    Pat Kelsey is probably having his best season as a head coach. It wasn't a team that looked like it was set up to do much, and they are running away from the league. If they beat Radford tonight they'll be three games in front of the second place team with just five to go, and the first place team hosts the conference tourney, so they're in really good shape. I'd LOVE to see them win a game in the Round of 64.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Just cancel the Coaches' poll already. Tulsa lost at home to UConn and at UCF this week. In KenPom they are #85. In Sagarin they are #91. In the NET they are #86.

One of the coaches ranked Tulsa #25.

For the first time in my life I had to look at the AP poll and see UD in the top 5 today. I think I'm blind now.

Fighting Kelseys lost two in a row in the Big South, so they're now looking at about a 15 seed if they manage to win the Big South Tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    For the first time in my life I had to look at the AP poll and see UD in the top 5 today. I think I'm blind now.

Fighting Kelseys lost two in a row in the Big South, so they're now looking at about a 15 seed if they manage to win the Big South Tournament.
    VD is a paper tiger. I have watched a lot of their games and they will be beaten first weekend. They have benefited from a very easy schedule and let’s not forget the two best teams they played they did lose and that was on a neutral
    Court.
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

What UD does have is one, unquestionable, NBA ready player.
    Amazing how that allows them to dominate a conference.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    VD is a paper tiger. I have watched a lot of their games and they will be beaten first weekend. They have benefited from a very easy schedule and let’s not forget the two best teams they played they did lose and that was on a neutral
    Court.
    The A10 really is bad this year. Maybe not historically bad, but bad bad. Last ranking I saw, they were 9th.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

A-10 is garbage this year. They will prob be a one bid league possibly 2. Obi toppin is a flat out stud and they have two very good complimentary players. I like their HC too, AG seems like a really good person. But that aside, I expect them to get a 3 seed in Cleveland and lose second game. There is no way in hell they are Top 5. They wouldn’t be able to hang with Baylor, Duke and Kansas(twice) first time they just happen to sneak up on them. VD is a program that will always have a good team every 50 years and there is nothing wrong with that. Also how in the hell is UC ranked 32?
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

One of those shitty A-10 teams is going to have to beat them to knock them down to a #3 seed. They still have to go to Rhody, but that's about it.

They play VCU Tuesday. I expect them to lose that and RI game. Hell that might be enough to drop them to a 4 if they don’t win the A-10. UC is on think ICE too. They can’t afford more then 1-2 losses. Kind of like us!!! Lose tonight and we are in a world of trouble.