Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Except for Katzenjammer, seems like we're getting some love...all things considered. Let's start deserving it and more.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Someone watched Kentucky and Seton Hall and Florida. They all tanked in rankings. Duke is #1 despite playing like garbage, shooting horribly from outside, turnovers and other criteria worse than X.

Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    Someone watched Kentucky and Seton Hall and Florida. They all tanked in rankings. Duke is #1 despite playing like garbage, shooting horribly from outside, turnovers and other criteria worse than X.
    Lol...they did also beat Kansas on a neutral floor for one of the best wins anyone has.

#25 in AP and #23 by the coaches. Time to re-streak and move those rankings back in the correct direction.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    #25 in AP and #23 by the coaches. Time to re-streak and move those rankings back in the correct direction.
    A seven spot drop is pretty brutal, I realize we haven't been playing the cleanest games, but we lost to a good Florida team, not like we lost to someone who isn't going to be in the tournament come March. Kind of shocking to me.

Well, we probably didn't do anything to deserve moving up from 21 to 18 in the first place, so this just puts us back where we generally belong at this point.

Freshman
    Some idiot LA writer voted X not ranked. . . . . . and uc #23. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XU88 View Post
    Some idiot LA writer voted X not ranked. . . . . . and uc #23. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    and promptly got a Twitter spanking from Gary Parrish in his weekly Poll Attacks.

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    and promptly got a Twitter spanking from Gary Parrish in his weekly Poll Attacks.

Haha. Poll Attacks article posted on cbssports.com. Well deserved:

https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...-sunday-night/

Also, others might have posted this link in the past, but you can see how the writers voted on this site:

https://collegepolltracker.com/basketball/
    Last edited by XU88; 11-25-2019 at 04:51 PM.

Xavier is back into "sneaking up" position. Dayton is #19. Chris Mack's team is, well,....enough depressing news for one post.

Louisville's women are actually more deserving of the top spot in the poll than Louisville's men.
    Last edited by GoMuskies; 12-02-2019 at 11:46 AM.