Sophomore

Watching awful Cleveland Cavs ..Macura playing 4th Q

He is contributing, hit a 3, 2 rebounds, 2 foul shots for 5 pts hard to imagine him making team with numbers but he is making most of time. Actually only Can with a positive +- He ended with -3 by far best.. Ceci Osman had a -38! Cavs had more turnovers than field goals. Max Struss led Celts with 14! Kaiser played 5 min missed 2 3s. Cavs one of worst teams I have seen and Sexton seems like no leader. My guess is that all with go G league but Struss did impress as did Celts and Boston press says he is one of 2 players being considered for 15th spot.
    Last edited by whopper; 10-13-2019 at 08:33 PM.

JP was released tonight :(

Sophomore
    depressing, not surprising. I guess there is a reason that all the Villanova guys are sticking even Booth who looked awful in pre season.

Quote Originally Posted by whopper View Post
    depressing, not surprising. I guess there is a reason that all the Villanova guys are sticking even Booth who looked awful in pre season.
    Why? You are either good enough or you aren't? Doesn't matter where you went to school......

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    Why? You are either good enough or you aren't? Doesn't matter where you went to school......
    Maybe that explains why they beat us far more than we beat them?

Sophomore
    the thing that killed me when X played Villanova is that every player was better on Villanova (even though we were very good
    Dante>JP
    Bridges>Trevon
    Brunson>Q
    Pascall>Marshall/Gates
    Spelman could match our 3 guys
    Booth > Scruggs

When there is an upset it is usually because one or two matchups turn out big for the underdog..that could not happen for us. Oh well lets hope these guys land somewhere and this years team plays to potential

Sophomore
    coaching, coaching, coaching