Page 82 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Excuse? Those uniforms are awesome!

West Virginia lost to TCU and is now 7-7 in an average Big 12. They have two wins this year that are any good. At Ohio State and home to Texas Tech

Sophomore
    UCLA was awful earlier in the year. They are playing better and just picked up a win at Colorado. Still will need to win the PAC 12 Tournament to get in.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavgrad08 View Post
    UCLA was awful earlier in the year. They are playing better and just picked up a win at Colorado. Still will need to win the PAC 12 Tournament to get in.
    The PAC 12 is just really bad.

Tonight, think Dickie V would make a great UK analysts. As for a unbiased on ESPN analysts, not so much. Time for him to retire.

Sophomore
    Some of the A10 bubble teams had some tough losses tonight. Rhode Island lost at Davidson, Richmond lost at Saint Bonaventure. Big East bubble team Georgetown lost at DePaul. Non bubble team San Diego State lost to UNLV.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Providence might have been the one bubble team that really helped themselves with a win today against Marquette. SEC honks were noting that Arkansas was "back in" after beating Missouri to improve to 5-9 in conference play, but take that with a huge grain of salt.

Memphis also beat Houston, but they've got a long way to go and probably need to win the American conference tournament just to get in.

Supporting Member
    Dayton is probably going to be 2....vomit

I hope VD becomes the #1 team in the country. It’s going to make it that much sweeter when they lose. BC I have watched a lot of their games, if it’s being televised. Best run for them in 50 years and their fans have to ask how they can watch the game, that’s sad. I promise they arnt beating anybody that is good. So far they still haven’t beaten anyone that is good. They very easily could be the second #1 to lose to a 16. Either way they arnt getting out of the first weekend. If X makes the dance, X will make it
    Further then VD. That’s a big IF!
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Dayton is probably going to be 2....vomit
    They'll be 3. Baylor and Kansas will be 1 and 2.