Page 83 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Hate to see it....
    You can roast me but my attitude has changed toward UC. I've softened for them over the past years and now that YTG is gone I don't mind them. Brannen, Tre Scott, and Jerimiah Davenport (former Moeller kid) are hard not to like.

Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    I hope VD becomes the #1 team in the country. It’s going to make it that much sweeter when they lose. BC I have watched a lot of their games, if it’s being televised. Best run for them in 50 years and their fans have to ask how they can watch the game, that’s sad. I promise they arnt beating anybody that is good. So far they still haven’t beaten anyone that is good. They very easily could be the second #1 to lose to a 16. Either way they arnt getting out of the first weekend. If X makes the dance, X will make it
    Further then VD. That’s a big IF!
    I'd take that bet with you in a heartbeat.

I noticed that your hatred for UD causes you to make really stupid comments at times.

Quote Originally Posted by goldiewilson View Post

I noticed that your hatred for UD causes you to make really stupid comments at times.
    If Dayton makes it to the national title game and loses in overtime, there will be some on here jumping online and saying "SEE!!! I TOLD YOU THEY WEREN'T ANY GOOD!!"
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goldiewilson View Post

He secretly loves them and posts more about them than Xavier.

That's why I had to break out the ignore button for him. The only way I'll see his posts is if people keep quoting him.

Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    West Virginia lost to TCU and is now 7-7 in an average Big 12. They have two wins this year that are any good. At Ohio State and home to Texas Tech
    I thought our board was bad, but man the WVU guys are in pure shambles about this team, since it's a typical Huggins team that can play decent defense, but cannot score worth a damn, also have a lot of guys who make a lot of stupid bone headed mistakes, like dumb turnovers, etc. I'm starting to wonder if any team in the country is actually good with fundamentals to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavgrad08 View Post
    UCLA was awful earlier in the year. They are playing better and just picked up a win at Colorado. Still will need to win the PAC 12 Tournament to get in.
    UCLA confuses me, loses to a GOD AWFUL UNC team this year, but sweeps Colorado and has clipped Arizona once. Definitely think they gotta win the tournament, but I don't see a Mick Cronin coached team being able to pull off that feat.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Conference tournaments aren't necessarily kryptonite for Cronin's teams. Even last year, Oregon stormed through the Pac-12 Tournament after sleepwalking through their regular season. Thing is, if UCLA somehow sweeps the Arizona schools at home and wins at USC, be prepared to hear their name mentioned as a possible NCAA Tournament at-large contender. And one likely headed to Dayton.

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    I thought our board was bad, but man the WVU guys are in pure shambles about this team, since it's a typical Huggins team that can play decent defense, but cannot score worth a damn, also have a lot of guys who make a lot of stupid bone headed mistakes, like dumb turnovers, etc.
    *Spiderman pointing gif*

This UConn situation is rather nasty:

https://sports.yahoo.com/kevin-ollie...001348250.html
    Veritas vos Liberabit

Quote Originally Posted by murray87 View Post
    This UConn situation is rather nasty:

https://sports.yahoo.com/kevin-ollie...001348250.html
    A little bit nasty, but I still think UConn is in the right legally. At least I THINK so. Some of our lawyers and legal experts will undoubtedly know more.

So, for those that don't know Kevin Ollie was fired by UConn and later received a show cause for NCAA violations. Because of that, UConn is claiming that they do not have to buy out his contract and don't owe him any money. That seems right to me. I can only assume that Ollie's lawyers are subpoenaing Dan Hurly to ask him when exactly UConn had been in touch with him about becoming the head coach in the hopes that if it was before UConn knew about the NCAA allegations that they cannot claim he was terminated for cause.

Here is my question. Does it matter?? He would have been terminated for cause as soon as they did know. If there was any language at all in his contract about following NCAA rules, and I cannot imagine that there wasn't, then even if they didn't know then I still don't see why they'd owe him anything since they can definitively prove that he breached the contract.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Dayton couldn't overtake Gonzaga in the AP poll. Only nudged up one spot (passing SD State). Do you think there's any chance the Selection Committee would have a region with Dayton as the #1 seed and SD State as the #2 seed? I doubt it.