Page 8 of 94 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    Winthrop beat St. Marys which is significant ...
    Congrats to Coach Kelsey. I think I saw them as 18.5 point dogs when I was browsing lines earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Congrats to Coach Kelsey. I think I saw them as 18.5 point dogs when I was browsing lines earlier.
    I saw 19.5 and a +1500. Which is significant for those that bet on the Kelseys tonight. I fully expect a regression to those that decide to bet X on a whim tomorrow...

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Not to take away from kels, but St. Mary's definitely seems to have been overrated. still a great win regardless

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    Not to take away from kels, but St. Mary's definitely seems to have been overrated. still a great win regardless
    to this point, this was winthrop's first road win against a top 25 team in program history

There were accusations floated by Tubby, that Hardaway wanted his job and was stopping the flow of memphis area HS recruits.

Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    to this point, this was winthrop's first road win against a top 25 team in program history
    Winthrop wasn't even expected to be a Big South frontrunner by that many people. SMC may be overrated like you said, but Winthrop did play really well, and like you said they almost picked up another road win at Fresno State just a few nights ago. At the very least they are a lot better than what most were expecting.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Quote Originally Posted by waggy View Post
    There were accusations floated by Tubby, that Hardaway wanted his job and was stopping the flow of memphis area HS recruits.
    Never forget that Memphis is a product of Convict USA, just like SucKS. They seem to have even less interest in cleaning up their long term mess.
    Memphis has a long history of disgraceful behavior, and even worse, tolerating it.

The AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC is a joke.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

This doesn't pertain directly to Memphis or the NCAA, but it's still probably not a good sign...

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/ncaa...l12krdiwas03kb
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    This doesn't pertain directly to Memphis or the NCAA, but it's still probably not a good sign...

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/ncaa...l12krdiwas03kb
    I'm sure Memphis is hoping it turns out the same way. The Tennessee high school athletic association won the ruling and then essentially shrugged.

Speaking of Tubby, he had his High Point team at Wofford Saturday night...and lost by 28.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.