Page 11 of 94 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Wiseman again deemed ineligible, Memphis is going to keep him out of games and is applying for reinstatement.
    This is a rollercoaster that doesn't seem to have an end any time soon, without Wiseman, Memphis is not even as close to as good as they could be. They'll still be solid, and a tough out, I was impressed against a pretty good Oregon team, but it's pretty hard to replace the number 1 recruit in the country. Who would have thought Penny's relationship with him would have ended up being his demise.

Not too much of interest on the slate tonight, obviously will be watching X, but will be flipping back and forth to the WVU/Pitt game, because.. well Eat Shit Pitt. Capel really has done well with the mess he inherited there, was surprised to see the line at only 2.5 for WVU, Pitt looks more balanced offensively, even though Xavier Johnson is definitely a helluva player. Kind of excited to see Oscar Tshiewbe and Derek Culver together in the front court for WVU as well... another decent game might be Gonzaga vs Texas A&M, A&M have a decent roster with Flagg, Nebo, and Chandler, not to mention resident douchebag Buzz Williams has taken over now, wonder how competitive they can be against a top 10 Gonzaga team.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Last night:
    Towson lost (as stated previously but kept it close)
    Sienna lost
    UC won (speaking of which, what is going on with Cumberland and Brannen??)
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Tonight:
    Western Carolina lost (by 5 to FSU)
    Lipscomb lost
    Jacksonville won
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Sophomore
    wow, byu beats houston on a step back jumper by tj haws at the buzzer that bounced off the front of the rim straight up in the air and dropped in

Last night:
    Jacksonville won

And my Loyola Ramblers right the ship by racing past St Joes...after a cataclysmic loss to freaking Coppin State. The same St Joes that went to UConn and beat them this week.
    Loyola will be up and down early because they're playing a young backcourt, and Krutwig can't do it all because he's getting packed in on, but watching the game yesterday, their young guards Kennedy & Wojcik have real talent. They'll be tough in February. Can't count them out in the Valley.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by usfldan View Post
    the level of controversy this totally inconsequential play has generated blows my mind

My hero. He does not care even more than Mick Cronin Lite.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Jesse Newell is the KC equivalent of Paul Daugherty.