Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3171798081
    John Beilein is officially out with the Cavs. At 67 it will be interesting what his next step is. He is a darn good College coach.

I def would say it’s time for geno to go. UCONN has been his “beard” for a long time. Just have a presser, come out and then say I have let the program down and it’s time to move on. They are ranked 6th now? That’s embarrassing.
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Quote Originally Posted by Xavgrad08 View Post
    John Beilein is officially out with the Cavs. At 67 it will be interesting what his next step is. He is a darn good College coach.
    In all honesty, I wouldn't be surprised to see him take some time away for a little bit, the whole thing with his son stepping down from Niagra before he even coached a game seemed to stress John Beilein out a bit, I could see him taking time away to just focus on his family, and maybe go into the commentator/analyst route, ultimately he was in over his head trying to preach fundamentals to NBA guys, you gotta coach miles differently to those guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    People thought that Kyrie Irving, Al Horford and Gordon Hayward were going to dominate the East.
    I definitely thought Boston was going to challenge the Cavs more than they did, especially with the development of Tatum, Brown, and Rozier the year Kyrie was out, eventually they all just couldn't click, and Kyrie bounced. Kemba is a decent fit there, I'm interested into seeing if Stevens can end up getting over the hump with the Celtics, but if anything he's making some pretty damn good coin trying even if he does get fired eventually.