Page 37 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    I think Northern Iowa is the best team in Iowa.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

I seem to remember blood being spilled on the court at one of those crosstown shootout thingies.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

The more I see this, the funnier I think it is. It is the most awful, yet also the greatest, broadcasting job I have ever heard. I was actually watching the game live because there was literally nothing else on. I'm glad there wasn't, because if there had been I would have missed it.

Grand Canyon was down by about 20 and was getting run off the court. GCU's broadcasters saw a former player in the stands, and basically just put him on the air. The three of them completely ignored anything that was happening in the game and just proceeded to shoot the shit like three drinking buddies. It was the worst/best announcing crew I have ever seen!!

https://twitter.com/GCU_MBB/status/1205517283767934976

Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    The more I see this, the funnier I think it is. It is the most awful, yet also the greatest, broadcasting job I have ever heard. I was actually watching the game live because there was literally nothing else on. I'm glad there wasn't, because if there had been I would have missed it.

Grand Canyon was down by about 20 and was getting run off the court. GCU's broadcasters saw a former player in the stands, and basically just put him on the air. The three of them completely ignored anything that was happening in the game and just proceeded to shoot the shit like three drinking buddies. It was the worst/best announcing crew I have ever seen!!

https://twitter.com/GCU_MBB/status/1205517283767934976
    Lmfao honestly sounds like any time they let Walton announce a game, you never know what you're going to get, I don't think that'd bother me too much if nothing else was on, hell if anything I'd keep me entertained in a game I would otherwise have zero interest for.

UC just did the dumbest thing I think I've ever seen a team do.

Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    UC just did the dumbest thing I think I've ever seen a team do.
    That was absolutely unbelievable. It wasn’t really UC...it was Jarron.

UC is our signature win.

Liberty got through Vandy on the road to get to 12-0. LSU in Baton Rouge is all that's standing between them and a pretty clear path to arriving to the Big Dance undefeated.

SFA is sweating out UL Monroe at home. This team did beat Duke. If they can not lose to crap teams like this they may not need to win the conference tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    UC is our signature win.
    Yeah, we need to improve on that before the end of the year, or we’ll be watching the tournament on television.