Page 57 of 94 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Basically, we can't shoot, can't defend and turn the ball over incessantly. Other than that "Go Muskies"

I was watching Arizona's 3 star freshmen destroy Colorado last nite and how they just love playing the game with attitude. Gimme some of that.
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 01-19-2020 at 06:54 PM.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    I am so glad we are out of that shit league....Remember when we use to talk about how the league should force Fordham to become competitive?
    Fordham remains the Linda Blutarsky Legacy. She just HAD to get a team in NY city. They would have been better off with Manhattan.
    Fordham has not made an NIT or NCAA in 25 years in the league. They have never contributed one thin dime to the league coffers through any kind of tournament share. They have only taken, probably at least 100 shares of post season conference money.

What an abject disgrace of a program.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Basically, we can't shoot, can't defend and turn the ball over incessantly. Other than that "Go Muskies"

I was watching Arizona's 3 star freshmen destroy Colorado last nite and how they just love playing the game with attitude. Gimme some of that.
    Lmfao on the flip side, Arizona lost to a St. John's team we beat, college basketball is fun with the transitive property. It's also a complete clusterfuck this year, and the tournament is going to be bonkers, I'm just hoping we're a part of that.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post

I guess we will need a few 5 star freshman that will be first round draft picks in this years draft. Arizona has that and all three are projected to go in the top 16 of the draft.

Apparently we're not alone in our inept shooting; Vandy went 0-25 from 3 the other night.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Dayton is ranked 7th in the AP Poll...

They're 5th in Kenpom's rankings.

Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Dayton is ranked 7th in the AP Poll...

They're 5th in Kenpom's rankings.
    Given the lack of high quality blue blood teams this year, Dayton could absolutely win a national championship. They're plenty good enough.

Supporting Member
    Take a look at bracketology if you want a good cry. Dayton, Butler and louisville all top 4 seeds...gross

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Given the lack of high quality blue blood teams this year, Dayton could absolutely win a national championship. They're plenty good enough.
    Agreed sadly. I still think florida is going to be right there when all is said and done. They have a huge week with lsu and Baylor. I think they have the most talent of anyone.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Take a look at bracketology if you want a good cry. Dayton, Butler and louisville all top 4 seeds...gross
    No Cincinnati, so I know we're not in hell yet.