Page 33 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    How did UNC manage to lose by 25 on their home court?
    Thought same. Boy did UNC get their asses handed to them by OSU.

Supporting Member
    Unc is a one trick pony this year. Still good but more like top 25 good, not top 10.

I have seen ohio state obliterate nova and unc now, and though I know they arent supposed to mean much but supposedly kicked Mack's ass in a scrimmage. Think they are a championship contender.

Basically every team I cant stand is good this year...louisville, ohio state, dayton...eff me

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Went looking for some under the radar teams that might be worth paying attention to. Still developing given the competition they've played, but I'll keep watching:

Liberty - Jerry Fallwell U. is 10-0. @Vandy and @LSU loom
    Delaware - Blue Hens are 9-0. They host Villanova next week.
    Northern Iowa - 8-1 with the only loss to a really good WV team, and they definitely should have won. @Colorado this week.
    San Diego State - Are the 8-0 Aztecs back? They still host Utah but should really enter the MWC season undefeated.
    East Tennessee State - 7-1 with the only loss by 12 at Allen Fieldhouse. Will visit LSU later this month.
    SF Austin - 7-1 and, well, you know. @Alabama later this week.
    Santa Clara - Forget SMC and Gonzaga. SC is 8-1 with its only loss at Stanford. Gets @Nevada and Cal this week.
    Got another one for you that's right up the road.

Wright State has two losses by a total of three points, and they kind of blew it in both of those games. They just beat Western KY at home, which was probably their toughest remaining opponent. I don't think they'll win out because the odds of not slipping up at least once are almost zero, but it wouldn't shock me if they finished the regular season with five losses or fewer. Now the question is would that be enough to land them inside the bubble or would they still need to win the HL Tournament? and does winning 25+ games against sub NIT teams even demonstrate that you belong in the NCAAs without the auto-bid? But if you're looking for good under the radar teams, Wright State is probably one of them. Scott Nagy is a really good coach. He did really well at South Dakota State before he came to Wright State. He did so well that you wonder why he would want to make a lateral move like that when he was already at a place that seemed to be good enough to occasionally compete for an at-large bid.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

From my list, Santa Clara lost by 30 @ Nevada, so they're off my list. I guess Wright State can have their spot.

Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    Got another one for you that's right up the road.

Wright State has two losses by a total of three points, and they kind of blew it in both of those games. They just beat Western KY at home, which was probably their toughest remaining opponent. I don't think they'll win out because the odds of not slipping up at least once are almost zero, but it wouldn't shock me if they finished the regular season with five losses or fewer. Now the question is would that be enough to land them inside the bubble or would they still need to win the HL Tournament? and does winning 25+ games against sub NIT teams even demonstrate that you belong in the NCAAs without the auto-bid? But if you're looking for good under the radar teams, Wright State is probably one of them. Scott Nagy is a really good coach. He did really well at South Dakota State before he came to Wright State. He did so well that you wonder why he would want to make a lateral move like that when he was already at a place that seemed to be good enough to occasionally compete for an at-large bid.
    Well, never mind
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Were some people still operating under the delusion that Mizzou doesn't suck?

Missouri State got to 4-5 with a 2 point home win over Murray State. And UC got a nice win over Vermont, so they're ready for their whoopin' now.
    Missouri won at temple tonight..not a great team, but decent. College basketball is weird this year.

Supporting Member
    If results hold, big east will go 7-0 today against some quality competition.

Sophomore
    Butler looked good in the win against Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    If results hold, big east will go 7-0 today against some quality competition.
    7-0 and 4-0 in the B12 challenge.
    2023 Sweet 16

Dayton and St. Mary's on a neutral court today. That's a great game. Dayton favored by 3. 7-1 Tulane vs. 7-1 SLU in the opener out there should also be good. SLU favored by 5.

I'll be watching Wichita State at Oklahoma State. Cowboys favored by 4.