Page 58 of 94 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Given the lack of high quality blue blood teams this year, Dayton could absolutely win a national championship. They're plenty good enough.
    This board would be in pure meltdown mode.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Given the lack of high quality blue blood teams this year, Dayton could absolutely win a national championship. They're plenty good enough.
    So when Wisconsin inevitably upsets the Flyers in the NCAA Tournament, who will be loading up on UW gear and reaching out to Steve Stricker with a gift basket?

Sophomore
    dayton lost to kansas and colorado and just barely escaped st. louis. i'm not convinced they're elite by any stretch. of course, they could win, but i'd be surprised

Dayton lost to Kansas in OT, and this is somehow a knock on them? Other than San Diego State, would you like to explore all the other basketball teams without blemishes this year?

Supporting Member
    Newsflash, no team is elite this year. Dayton could easily win the whole thing, along with legitimately 20 other programs.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    But a sign that the fifth and sixth seals from the Book of Revelation are about to be broken:

Rutgers is in the Top 25 for the first time since 1979 and North Carolina is in the basement of the ACC.

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    So when Wisconsin inevitably upsets the Flyers in the NCAA Tournament, who will be loading up on UW gear and reaching out to Steve Stricker with a gift basket?
    JP Macura?

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/etHW...7_21_49_40.gif

I can promise you two things in life, one you will die and two VD will never win a NC in the next 50 years. They are very good this year and I expect them to be sweet 16 at the best. They have a cute little team but they will be back to irrelevance next year. They just happen to have senior leadership and a gift from the basketball gods in OBI. I think VD will still lose 3-4 more games this year and prob will
    End up with a 5 seed. The A-10 is just so bad that they really don’t have a chance of beating top tier teams rest of season. They don’t play anybody in the top 50 of the NET rest of the way. Oh and F&CK Dayton.
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Take a look at bracketology if you want a good cry. Dayton, Butler and louisville all top 4 seeds...gross
    I don’t hate Butler, Inhipe they do well. As far as VD and back stabber the truth will reveal itself ugly head very soon. VD is and always will
    Be VD which equates to sucks and the ville will eventually see why some
    People were glad mack left X. Just be patient my friends, the truth is coming and it’s coming very soon.
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    People were glad mack left X. Just be patient my friends, the truth is coming and it’s coming very soon.
    Uh, who was glad that Mack left X?
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell