Page 89 of 94 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised to see Arizona letting Miller loose, a program like that not making the Final 4 yet with the talent that they have is definitely something their fans aren't going to enjoy too much, wonder who they'd go after, would expect Beard to get a phone call for sure.
    Yeah I think Miller gets one more year. If he doesn't produce a big year, he's out.

Georgia Tech has withdrawn their appeal for the postseason ban. They would have been eligible since it was still under appeal, but ran the risk of being banned next year had they lost the appeal. So, essentially what they did was say "We're not getting in anyway, so screw it!"
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Gosh,imagine Josh Pastner having to sit out a postseason! That will be quite an adjustment for him!

I'm sure this was already covered, but a damn shame that Clifton Community couldn't win at Houston yesterday.
    Guess the fans in the Queen City will just have to live with cheering for one postseason team.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Xavgrad08 View Post
    UCLA has talent and they should have never been that bad in the beginning of the year. I do think Cronin will be a big step up from Steve Alford. UCLA is playing well now and I think they would be in if the Tournament started today.
    How about Miller getting tossed after two technicals in a pivotal game. I love Sean, but he lost his composure a couple times. The Arizona program has gotten stagnant , and Arizona fans do not seem happy.
    And it was laughable that "Expert" Gary Parrish actually wrote an article earlier in the year excusing Cronin's early losses on a "Substandard roster".
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    And it was laughable that "Expert" Gary Parrish actually wrote an article earlier in the year excusing Cronin's early losses on a "Substandard roster".
    A 4* PG (91st overall), 4* PF (61st overall), 4* PF (41st overall), 4* SG (55th overall), 4* SG (85th overall), and that's only the few I felt like looking up is a substandard roster?? Jeeze how out of touch do you have to be..

I'm hearing UC's bubble popping...
    Or maybe not...
    Last edited by muskiefan82; 03-03-2020 at 07:42 PM.
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Quote Originally Posted by muskiefan82 View Post
    I'm hearing UC's bubble popping...
    Or maybe not...
    They basically have to win out and get to the AAC finals in my opinion. They have not beat anyone and have some really bad losses. Tonight would have sealed their fate. I think ESPN Bracketology likes to keep them right there because they are in a ESPN league. I don’t think they are where people think they are in regards to the tourney. If they are, making the tourney is really easy.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Texas getting closer and closer to solidifying their own bid with a win at Oklahoma tonight. That's why I'd be very concerned if I were fans of programs like UC and Utah State.

Oh, and Purdue continued their Jekyll and Hyde ways with a win at Iowa tonight.

Chicago State will not play their last two regular season games at Seattle and Utah Valley due to fear of the Coronavirus. This is a little ridiculous. For starters, no one goes to Chicago State games. They play in empty, isolated, and probably mostly sterile venues, so being at one of their games is probably one of the safest places you could be during any sort of a pandemic.

I don't fear getting sick from the Coronavirus as much as I dread everyone freaking out over it. I don't like the idea of getting it and then instead of just fighting through it at home, being quarantined in a hospital with tons of other people who have all kinds of other contagious diseases. That's what kind of creeps me out. I'm no doctor or expert, but I can't help but feel that we go through something like this every few years and whenever it happens we let it disrupt our lives way more than we should, and we allow it to cause far more panic than what is necessary. I suppose that one day there could be a virus that decimates life as we know it, but right now I'm just sick of hearing the boy cry wolf every time there is a new disease. I don't think we are going to be seeing Randal Flagg any time soon.
    Last edited by xubrew; 03-04-2020 at 09:10 AM.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White