Page 69 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Note that the Kansas City Star reporter voted KU #1 this week (and Baylor #4). What a fucking hack.
    I'm the one that always says the rankings don't really matter, so I guess I shouldn't really care.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

That clown also ranked Florida State #16 and Villanova #21.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Note that the Kansas City Star reporter voted KU #1 this week (and Baylor #4). What a fucking hack.
    That clown also ranked Florida State #16 and Villanova #21.
    Without looking, was it Jesse Newell?

Yes, it's Newell.

Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    You may want to start mentally preparing yourself (seeing a doctor, collecting videos of past Xavier NCAA Tournament wins, or whatever you need to do) for the possibility that Dayton may go VERY deep in this year's tournament. Like a lawyer who tells his client that he needs to get his affairs in order before sentencing because the sentence may be very bad, you may want to get ready for how well Dayton might do.
    I know for a fact that VD will not advance far. They have played nobody outside of that tournament and when they did they lost, I know it was OT but still. They are a very good team but once tournament time comes around they will wake up and realize “Hey our shirts say Dayton, we arnt supposed to be here and they will lose and I will love every minute of it.
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    I know for a fact that VD will not advance far. They have played nobody outside of that tournament and when they did they lost, I know it was OT but still. They are a very good team but once tournament time comes around they will wake up and realize “Hey our shirts say Dayton, we arnt supposed to be here and they will lose and I will love every minute of it.
    Okay, whatever you say....

you can’t make this stuff up. Here is a thread on Dayton’s board.

Is UD planning on a Kobe Bryant tribute. As America’s BEST fans of basketball?

I think it’s fitting that there is a tribute to the legend. I don’t think he ever played at the arena but some
    consider it the home of college basketball. Need to pay our respects to a man that helped so many dream big
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Interesting. The Ivy League is (again) changing their conference schedule format. It will now be a ten week schedule instead of eight weeks.

https://ivyleague.com/news/2020/1/27...l-seasons.aspx

The Central Michigan v Miami OH game tonight has been postponed due to fear of two students potentially having the coronavirus.

That's a first. I think there was a year where the MAAC championship game was played in an empty arena because of a flu outbreak, or some sort of outbreak.

Why would Duquesne play at their big arena and not their band box? What a sad money grab. Duquesne could have won this game in their highschool gym but instead they choose to play in the big arena which allowed more VD fans. They did that with us too and so did Nova. It’s way harder to win in a band box. Money rules the world.