Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Yeet. I honestly do not see any other games on the schedule thinking "There's a win."

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    I honestly do not see any other games on the schedule thinking "There's a win."
    It's interesting you should say that. Taking a gander at Massey Ratings, Xavier is currently ranked #243. Utah, who Xavier managed to beat, is ranked #67. EKU, who Xavier did not manage to beat, is #214. According to Massey, Xavier will be an underdog in every game the rest of the season. As a matter of fact, Massey only gives Xavier a greater than 30% chance of winning in two remaining games: 12/20 vs. #123 Florida (31%) and 2/9 vs. #167 Georgetown (35%).

Hopefully the cavalry is on its way next season.

Was at both games this weekend. There was a lot of good in 3 quarters for both games. Heart breaker yesterday as Xavier was up, but then looked a bit tentative to me, and give EKU credit for dropping like 4 threes in a row in their comeback.

Looking at those Massey rankings, the so called no named teams have been generally strong - ranked in the 100s. No question yesterday should have been a win. The win vs Utah turns out to be a very good one. The schedule is about preparing for the Big East and that is yet to play out. Keep the faith.