Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nonconference should go better this year with lots of talent returning. I see 5-6 NCAA bids. Maybe 7 if get a lucky bounce here or there.

XU's biggest concern this year is consistent contribution from bench and 3 point shooting. I assume rebounding will be good and defense will be strong.
    Need Moore, Tandy, Bishop, Scruggs and Marshall to knock down an average of 35%. Oh and no more than 12 turnovers. X will play faster and attack more often. Attacking might lead to balls stripped or sloppy deflected passes. Hope teh defense carries X to a top 3 conference finish.
    If X ' s defense was so strong last year (I agree) then why play fast? Walk it up and hold teams down to 50 points and win like the last 8 games.
    Yes, X has more players but fast play reminds me of Prosser teams and that was not fun.

Who cares about preseason ink? Just saying X always does better with no Target on our back

Quote Originally Posted by stammina0721 View Post
    Who cares about preseason ink? Just saying X always does better with no Target on our back
    This reads like a "sneaking up on people" comment.
    X A V I E R

Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    This reads like a "sneaking up on people" comment.
    barf. It is sooo A10-ish.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    There are more or less three tiers of the Big East this season. Villanova and Seton Hall at the top, Butler/DePaul/St. John's at the bottom and a pretty big cluster in the middle.

SH and their supporting cast of players are going to need to step up this year if they want a BE title. Obviously Powell is really good, but I think they need more from others before they can knock off us or Nova.