Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    I only knew he hit a draw, didnt know it was low to be honest. I do know a draw is tough to control and tough to hit right fairways with. I hit a draw and been trying to figure out how to fade the ball more.
    I used to always hit a draw off the tee, but could hit a fade when needed. Lately, I can’t do anything but hit a fade. Drives me nuts!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Not the best day for Kokrak- Even par 70 and 10 back of the leader. Will need a real good day tomorrow to make the weekend. However he did drive the green to 5 feet and make eagle on 15. Video here

Supporting Member
    Went 2 under on the back and is now -2 for the tournament. 8 holes left, he probably needs to get to -4 to safely make the cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    Not the best day for Kokrak- Even par 70 and 10 back of the leader. Will need a real good day tomorrow to make the weekend. However he did drive the green to 5 feet and make eagle on 15. Video here
    And his hand came off the club as if he were expecting a poor result!
    Veritas vos Liberabit

Kokrak tees off at 12:22 today. LOADED field this week. I only placed one small wager (Cantlay 18-1) but really looking forward to watching this.

Supporting Member
    Early obviously but looks like a completely different course than last week. Firmer greens, deeper rough, wind.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Early obviously but looks like a completely different course than last week. Firmer greens, deeper rough, wind.
    What was the rationale playing there back to back? Covid and less travel I suppose? Is Dublin in Franklin County? Seems like they have been hit the hardest in Ohio

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    What was the rationale playing there back to back? Covid and less travel I suppose? Is Dublin in Franklin County? Seems like they have been hit the hardest in Ohio
    They originally were going to have fans there this weekend as well which was another reason for back to back in same city, less variables in introducing fans. Obviously that didn’t happen due to recent uptick in cases they cancelled fans.

Rough start for Jason.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Supporting Member
    Kokrak hasnt made a cut in a while and dont think he will here either....have to hit the fairway this week, otherwise you are effed.