Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    I'm giving Oklahoma the benefit of the doubt. They probably don't deserve it. Maybe it should be Oregon.
    Ehh, I'd just limit it to 4, maybe even three.

Supporting Member
    At least now we can stop hearing about how great and complete the Ohio state football team is based on them beating cupcake central. Now they are playing a team with a pulse.

Not saying they arent a good team but was getting really sick of all the idiot "experts" say they were the most.complete team even though lsu has gone thru an absolute gauntlet and beaten everyone.

I dont know how anyone can watch them and think they are better than lsu...guess we will probably get to see in about a month though anyways.
    Last edited by Xville; 11-23-2019 at 01:52 PM.

I thought I'm Shipping Up To Boston at Notre Dame was my favorite kickoff, until I heard Baba O'Riley at Georgia.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    At least now we can stop hearing about how great and complete the Ohio state football team is based on them beating cupcake central. Now they are playing a team with a pulse.

Not saying they arent a good team but was getting really sick of all the idiot "experts" say they were the most.complete team even though lsu has gone thru an absolute gauntlet and beaten everyone.

I dont know how anyone can watch them and think they are better than lsu...guess we will probably get to see in about a month though anyways.
    were it not for a couple fumbles by fields and dobbins, they would've won by 3+ touchdowns.

ASU pissing away a game that was under their control.

EDIT: they pulled it out.

OREEEGONE
    Last edited by xudash; 11-23-2019 at 10:28 PM.
    X A V I E R

Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    I thought I'm Shipping Up To Boston at Notre Dame was my favorite kickoff, until I heard Baba O'Riley at Georgia.
    It’s only teenage wasteland...

Enter Sandman may be in the discussion

Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    I thought I'm Shipping Up To Boston at Notre Dame was my favorite kickoff
    ...especially if you're in need of a wooden leg.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

LSU's SOS is ranked 3rd while OSU's is 5th. In no way has LSU ran some gauntlet while OSU has played no one, that's just you buying into the SEC media bias. LSU is just OSU from last year, great offense but no defense. OSU and Clemson are clearly the two most complete teams in the country.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowDownDBrown View Post
    LSU's SOS is ranked 3rd while OSU's is 5th. In no way has LSU ran some gauntlet while OSU has played no one, that's just you buying into the SEC media bias. LSU is just OSU from last year, great offense but no defense. OSU and Clemson are clearly the two most complete teams in the country.
    Come on man. Lsu had beaten three teams better than anyone ohio state had played up to that point. They still have beaten two teams better than anyone Ohio state has played, and will a third when they beat Georgia in the sec championship.

To completely dismiss lsu shows some real bias. I think ohio state is good, they pretty obviously are, but the pundits who kept saying they are the most complete team based on beating wisconsin up to that point were ridiculous.

Come on man. Lsu had beaten three teams better than anyone ohio state had played up to that point. They still have beaten two teams better than anyone Ohio state has played, and will a third when they beat Georgia in the sec championship.

To completely dismiss lsu shows some real bias. I think ohio state is good, they pretty obviously are, but the pundits who kept saying they are the most complete team based on beating wisconsin up to that point were ridiculous.
    Some would argue that you're putting too much stock in the SEC this year. When Alabama finally played a good team, it lost to LSU. The SEC West outside of those two teams isn't all that great. Auburn is good, but not great.

The SEC East is suspect at best. Georgia hasn't looked dominant in any of its games. Don't try to tell me Florida is a real contender.

Wisconsin, at one point, was Top 5. Penn State made it into the Top 4 for one week. Ohio State looked like Patton's 3rd Army going through both of them.

All this will get settled soon enough. Ohio State is the most complete team in the nation. Anyone watching closely understands that, whether they have to understand that through bias or not. Ohio State, LSU, Clemson, and who knows - - at this point.
    X A V I E R