Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    Some would argue that you're putting too much stock in the SEC this year. When Alabama finally played a good team, it lost to LSU. The SEC West outside of those two teams isn't all that great. Auburn is good, but not great.

The SEC East is suspect at best. Georgia hasn't looked dominant in any of its games. Don't try to tell me Florida is a real contender.

Wisconsin, at one point, was Top 5. Penn State made it into the Top 4 for one week. Ohio State looked like Patton's 3rd Army going through both of them.

All this will get settled soon enough. Ohio State is the most complete team in the nation. Anyone watching closely understands that, whether they have to understand that through bias or not. Ohio State, LSU, Clemson, and who knows - - at this point.
    Lots of big ten ohio state honks in here I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Lots of big ten ohio state honks in here I see.
    And one SEC blowhard. No one in your conference plays both sides of the ball this year. But they have SEC on their chest so of course that means they're better then everyone in the Big 10.

The Big 10 is relatively soft, but Ohio State has definitely been the best team so far this year. Getting that one seed is going to be huge, though, because there’s a real drop off from #3 to #4 this year. And LSU is going to get the #1 if they are undefeated.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowDownDBrown View Post
    And one SEC blowhard. No one in your conference plays both sides of the ball this year. But they have SEC on their chest so of course that means they're better then everyone in the Big 10.
    I dont have a dog in the fight, I just know what I see. Ohio state is a good team, one of the 4 best teams right now but dismissing lsu is insane based on who they have beat. Pumping wisconsin and penn state and in the same breadth dismissing Georgia and florida is just pure bs bias.

Also to mention clemson has clearly one of the two best teams?? Based on what? Because they won last year? The acc is garbage...I should know..I'm a louisville season ticket holder and I have witnessed a lot of those teams up close, most of them are complete crap.

Eye test yeah clemson may be one of the best four but again dismissing LSU I guess because you hate the sec and pumping up clemson who has played mary school of the blind all year? Come on..best team they played was maybe texas a&m the maybe 6th best sec team or unc/florida st/lousiville/wake??
    Last edited by Xville; 11-26-2019 at 01:54 PM.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    The Big 10 is relatively soft, but Ohio State has definitely been the best team so far this year. Getting that one seed is going to be huge, though, because there’s a real drop off from #3 to #4 this year. And LSU is going to get the #1 if they are undefeated.
    big ten is relatively soft compared to what? it's pretty clearly the second best conference at worst by a pretty wide margin over the big 12.
    Last edited by scoscox; 11-26-2019 at 11:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    big ten is relatively soft compared to what? it's pretty clearly the second best conference at worst by a pretty wide margin over the big 12.
    Pregame analysis of Ohio State / Michigan started at noon today!

Meyer says he had a coach specifically to keep track of Michigan recruits, what camps they went to etc. and watch Michigan tape all week so they could review on Wednesdays for the WHOLE SEASON!!!

"It's not a big game. It's not a big week. It's a way of life!"
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

After scoring what appeared to be a game tying touchdown yesterday against Mississippi State, an Ole Miss player was flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct for getting down on all fours and acting like he was a dog taking a piss. Ole miss then missed the extra point.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

I don’t like Michigan. But if they can beat Ohio State then they will have made the world a better place and they will have my gratitude.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    After scoring what appeared to be a game tying touchdown yesterday against Mississippi State, an Ole Miss player was flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct for getting down on all fours and acting like he was a dog taking a piss. Ole miss then missed the extra point.
    I thought that was hilarious...stupid, but hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    I don’t like Michigan. But if they can beat Ohio State then they will have made the world a better place and they will have my gratitude.
    What he said!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.