Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2019-2020 Mens Soccer

Huge win last night against No 2 Akron at home. Nice crowd on hand. I see a big year for the Muskies. A really nice blend of youth and vets. I saw a stat where Fleming is like 10-2-2 against Top 25 teams. Ridiculous. We're very luck to have him.

Congrats to MSOC.

Great for X and the soccer program.
    X A V I E R

Way to go, guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Pay Coach Fleming at least a quarter of what Chris Mack made in his last contract. That man, Coach Fleming, seems at least as much close to having our guys advance to a final four than Chris made with the Muskie Basketball Team. Yes, the income from soccer is no where near what the Men's basketball program brings into Xavier University, but the overall effect is genuine enough to elevate the University to a higher elevation as a combination Athletic and Academic institution as many others in the IVY, ACC, BIG10, SEC, BIG 12, and PAC 12! Many Muskie fans are also energized with the selection of Coach Moore as our new leader of the Women's Basketball Program. Now that we have membership in a Top Six Conference by being in the Big East, it will be easier to recruit top-notch women's basketball players to compete with the likes of UCONN, Marquette, and DePaul teams. This is an exciting period of times for us to be fans of the Athletic Programs of all Musketeers' Athletic programs. The Cross Country, Volleyball, and Baseball Teams are not exactly chopped liver either!!! There's a lot to be proud of as fans and graduates of Xavier University!!!!!

GO MUSKIES!!!

I am a huge fan the Xavier Soccer programs. Andy Fleming is a keeper. As with anything else, a raise for Coach Fleming is dependent on university revenue and donations from fans and alumni. Many may not be aware but it is possible to donate directly to a specific athletic program through AFO donations. I’ve been splitting my minor donations between basketball and soccer. Why soccer? I’m passionate about it at all levels. Second, I believe the program has just as good a chance to win a National Title. That means helping keep Coach Fleming and helping build facilities that help attract top college players. The rebuild and rebrand of O’Connor is a great start. But more is needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

After beating Eastern Illinois, Xavier is up to #10 in the Top Drawer Top 25 and Matthew Rosenburg was selected to the team of the week.

https://www.topdrawersoccer.com/coll...ept-3_aid46701
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Apparently this area of the country is soccer central. Louisville, Kentucky, Indiana and Xavier make up 40% of the top 10.

There an alumni night on 9/27. Free tickets if you rsvp through the alumni office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Nice win over UC. Now on to ranked UK.

2-2 tie at UK. X was outshot and UK controlled a lot of the game, but they come out with a tie. Lucky, really, but a tie is better than a loss any day.