Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Supporting Member
    UCONN voted on this debate with their feet.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    The AAC at the top is always likely to be pretty good. It's the bottom of the leauge that is the boat anchor. It's the same thing we used to deal with in the A-10.
    This.

And mind you almost with mirror image circumstances, in the sense that some of the bottom-dwellers simply don't care, which means they're likely to not come out of the trash heap for a long, long time, if ever.
    X A V I E R

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    I don't know about UC being really good........I think they will win 20 games, but a drop off from last year for sure.
    It is basically being assuming UC will be good but they are losing about 24 points of scoring, 3-4 blocked shots a game and really don't have a ball handler that is proven. It could work out but it could also be that Cumberland 2 shot well in a lower level conference and now will be guarded better resulting in a % drop off. Sound familiar?

It also assumes a seamless transition fo a new coach and system. I could care less as long as we give them a solid beat down December 7th. Our boys shit the bed last year.