Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by kellernr View Post
    Why pay the 29.99. Cant you sign up for the year for 12.95/mo then cancel before september? Or do they lock you in for that year?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    If you get it for the full year, I think you pay for the whole thing at once. They just advertise it as $12.95 per month to make it look more appealing, but in reality you're paying $155 all at once for 12 months.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    If you get it for the full year, I think you pay for the whole thing at once. They just advertise it as $12.95 per month to make it look more appealing, but in reality you're paying $155 all at once for 12 months.
    Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I use Flo for several other things (mainly rugby and drum corps). It is a good deal if you like what they cover. That said, Roku is the way to watch. Knock on wood I never have any issues watching it on Roku but the PC can hiccup quite a bit.

Works with my Apple TV 4 pretty well. Go X!

Quote Originally Posted by Porkopolis View Post
    I use Flo for several other things (mainly rugby and drum corps). It is a good deal if you like what they cover. That said, Roku is the way to watch. Knock on wood I never have any issues watching it on Roku but the PC can hiccup quite a bit.
    Nice not being the only DCI fan on here. I've had Flo forever. Funny to see FloHoops having connection issues as well.

Cautiously optimistic we have some shooters this year. KYKY no fear.
    2023 Sweet 16