Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sophomore

Just signed up for Flohoops and watched W Va vs Madrid

Easy process and easy to cancel! (typical gear where you click subscription and cancel)
    Worked on my IOS Phone 6 and a Lenovo with Chrome no problem
    Did NOT work on my MacBook..I am an IT and did some troubleshooting but don't count on MacBook iPad will be no problem
    Good quality, ran the whole game on Wifi with no hiccups

FloHoops has had issues with certain browsers in the past. Try Google Crhome on your MacBook and see if that works. If not, then if you contact them they should be able to figure something out.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

For those using Roku, simply do a channel search for "flosports"...add channel, and you're good. Looking forward to seeing some early X action against good competition.

Sooooo... What's your login?
    I have a podcast. Sometimes we talk about Xavier: You. Me. Cincy.
    I put the X in Texas. @fleckd.

Quote Originally Posted by XUOHTX View Post
    Sooooo... What's your login?
    haha... don't know if that was in response to me, but you do need a subscription ($29.99/mo). u:tacopizza885 / p:xavierhoops ...just kidding.

Seems well worth it, 3 games for $30, while we all desperately wait for college basketball season to begin.

Sophomore
    did try Chrome on Mac..will retry. It may be a plug in. I may send an email to tech support but hard to contact. Just retried Chome and it is working..will retry safari but really if chrome works who cares. I worked in tech support last 3 years on job (a large cable company and really was slavery) and people if they worked in one browser would ask why not the other and be persistent for no reason. Brutal
    Last edited by whopper; 08-08-2019 at 04:09 AM.

If I use roku will it work if i take my device to my son's house?

Quote Originally Posted by xuinmd View Post
    If I use roku will it work if i take my device to my son's house?
    Yes
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Quote Originally Posted by tacopizza885 View Post
    haha... don't know if that was in response to me, but you do need a subscription ($29.99/mo). u:tacopizza885 / p:xavierhoops ...just kidding.

Seems well worth it, 3 games for $30, while we all desperately wait for college basketball season to begin.
    You also get six other teams that are on foreign tours. I watched a little of West Virginia the other day, who's also in Spain.

FloHoops is also a pretty good deal in November because you get a lot of exempt tournaments.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Why pay the 29.99. Cant you sign up for the year for 12.95/mo then cancel before september? Or do they lock you in for that year?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk