Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoeMusketeer View Post
    Jerry having us as a 7....against UL as the 2 in the 2nd round...is so predictable. He falls in love with the "fun story" match-ups.

Side-note, not for nothing, I'm not sure we want any piece of UL this year in the tourney, unless of course we can get them in the Final Four, which, at that point, I won't be picky!
    I don't like Jerry at all, but of course he's going to make fun story matchups as much as he can. He's a journalist, trying to get people to look at and talk about this article he wrote in the off season. It's actually a smart idea for him to do that.

Looks like Katz was drinking the blue Kool-Aid over the summer. 4 seed with 'Nova:

https://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball...-opening-night
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Looks like Katz was drinking the blue Kool-Aid over the summer. 4 seed with 'Nova:

https://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball...-opening-night
    He has Seton Hall as a 2 seed!
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    He has Seton Hall as a 2 seed!
    He's definitely been drinking something, too high for us and SHU. I'd put us in the 5-7 range and the Hall 4-5.

Katz predictions at this stage are interesting. Not bad for Xavier if it plays out that way.

Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    He's definitely been drinking something, too high for us and SHU. I'd put us in the 5-7 range and the Hall 4-5.
    Talk about “HIGH”...Chris Mack wins the ACC and gets a 1 seed? Middle of the pack ACC and 14 game loser last year minus their senior PG to a 1 seed? Rolled by the Gophers in the 1st round to a 1 seed? He must LOVE Nwora, like POY love, because otherwise that’s just nuts! Not to mention he has terrible penmanship.
    Last edited by Xuperman; 09-21-2019 at 03:04 AM.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Supporting Member
    Yeah I dont understand all the louisville love from the prognosticators. Dont get me wrong, I think they are going to be good, but not top 5 good like so many "experts" believe.

I can't find any national poll with UofL top 5 and Katz is the only prominent individual I've seem predicting them there. In fact, you would be hard pressed to find them ahead of Duke anywhere, so the way he sees the ACC is very peculiar with Duke, UVA and UNC all several spots behind on the 3 line. Besides, Mack had a top seed once and it didn't turn out well.

I realize this is not his preseason rankings but more like his pre tournament rankings but baffling none the less.
    Last edited by Xuperman; 09-21-2019 at 08:59 AM.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club