Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sophomore
    Damn, New Orleans got a lot of players for Davis. Never going to be a world beater but I would have thought there was a place. I am starting to hate the NBA and first started watching the year Bill Russell retired. Hope something works out..Ian Clarke released too who was on a Golden State Champ team.I hope there is a place for him

Zach Hankins and P.J. Dozier co-led the second unit with nine points apiece and added six and four rebounds, respectively

Teams I hope give Bluiett a good look: Miami, NYK, Nets, Trailblazers, Timberwolves
    Every team needs hot shooters, thus I'd say he should be valued on every team, but those teams could all absorb a low salary player and need outside shooting and depth.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by whopper View Post
    Damn, New Orleans got a lot of players for Davis. Never going to be a world beater but I would have thought there was a place. I am starting to hate the NBA and first started watching the year Bill Russell retired.
    I can see why people would hate the NBA the last few years where it was clear, unless major injury,the warriors were easily going to win it all. But everything that happened this summer and the league looks like it’s as open as it ever has been, maybe moreso, and will be for the next few years.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    There are two things that I believe holds tre back as of right now from getting one way NBA contract:

Athleticism which he cant really do much about

Defense which he can. He needs to find a way to get better on the defensive end at the NBA level...a lot better
    I think point 1 plays into point 2

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SM#24 View Post
    I think point 1 plays into point 2
    I certainly understand that point...most likely he is not going to ever be a shutdown defender, but I believe there are things he can work on to improve his defense. He has to at least be an adequate NBA defensive player, otherwise his shooting is not going to matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    I certainly understand that point...most likely he is not going to ever be a shutdown defender, but I believe there are things he can work on to improve his defense. He has to at least be an adequate NBA defensive player, otherwise his shooting is not going to matter.
    I actually think his offensive game is rather limited too. He is at this point a streaky volume shooter. In watching him play he is looking to score too frequently and not necessarily make the right play. He misses several swing passes to the corner to take contested 3s. I know it’s summer league but that sticks out. His defense has improved this year from what I have seen.
    Hopefully he gets another shot somewhere.

Supporting Member
    I think it's his defense that will keep him out of the league. He will never have the foot speed and lateral quickness to be even an adequate defender. That's my opinion and I hope I'm wrong, but that's always been my worry with him. I think he's smart and has a good work ethic, but sometimes you can't put in what God left out.

Looks like Hankins is going overseas.

https://t.co/ucxEHrdoPJ?ssr=true

Looks like JP signed a partially-guaranteed contract with the Cavaliers. For you jersey collectors, this might get expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Looks like JP signed a partially-guaranteed contract with the Cavaliers. For you jersey collectors, this might get expensive.
    i don't know what that means but it's not guaranteed and it is partial. Better than the G league.
    Any agents?