Page 11 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Recruits

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    4 star Jalen Bridges visiting 9/14.
    THAT IS PRECISELY the guy we need to compliment the 3 2020’s......I feel Carlson is wavering a bit.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    THAT IS PRECISELY the guy we need to compliment the 3 2020’s......I feel Carlson is wavering a bit.
    I don’t know if I’d go that far... I certainly wouldn’t count him out of the equation. While he is not rushing to pull the trigger, the 3 commits seem to have a pretty good relationship with him. Either Carlson or Bridges would certainly fit in nicely.

Unfortunately on some recruiting sites, Stanford has taken the lead on Carlson. He has stated that he’s in no hurry to commit....might be a long wait on his decision. Would be awesome if Bridges will make his choice X and take away some of the drama.
    Last edited by Xuperman; 08-15-2019 at 06:23 PM.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Maybe everyone saw this on Twitter yesterday (didn’t see it posted anywhere on this board).

Jake
    @jakeweingarten
    Spoke with Ben Carlson tonight, told me that Jones has already reached out to him after he announced his commitment earlier today. Carlson is currently in the process of planning his visits.

WVU had a feeling they were going to get him, he played at Fairmont which is 15 minutes down the road, but Bridges has had some problems with WVU fans on Twitter and what not, so it's not as clear as it once looked, I'd love to get him to compliment Odom and Wilcher however, he looks like he has a good feel for the game, and would be an excellent addition to the class.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    4 star Jalen Bridges visiting 9/14.
    I remember a while back Ben Carlson said he was scheduling a September visit to X.
    Anyone know that estimated date? If both he and Bridges came back to back, it would be interesting if the first one who commits got the scholarship offered in this competitive recruiting scene.

Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    I remember a while back Ben Carlson said he was scheduling a September visit to X.
    Anyone know that estimated date? If both he and Bridges came back to back, it would be interesting if the first one who commits got the scholarship offered in this competitive recruiting scene.
    Carlson has an official scheduled in the next few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Carlson has an official scheduled in the next few weeks.
    No pressure but since Odom came to Jone's visit, it would be cool (and expensive), if Jones, Wilcher and/or Odom came to Carlson's official visit.

Sophomore
    Carlson visits the last weekend in August. Odom still has his senior official visit, so I would imagine he could be up that weekend too.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

Unfortunately on some recruiting sites, Stanford has taken the lead on Carlson. He has stated that he’s in no hurry to commit....might be a long wait on his decision. Would be awesome if Bridges will make his choice X and take away some of the drama.
    There’s only a small group of analysts on 247 whose crystal balls you should take seriously. Mainly Brian Snow (Xavier’s best analyst) and Evan Daniels. Snow has stated for awhile on 247 that Xavier (probably in the lead) and Purdue are the two programs at the top of Carlson’s list.