Page 39 of 64 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Recruits

Quote Originally Posted by XUMIOH12 View Post
    well xavier has been out on him for a couple weeks, so i'm glad he's (hopefully) picking louisville, because his other final choice was UC.
    Sounds like it’s going to be a bitter sweet moment.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Sounds like it’s going to be a bitter sweet moment.
    yeah would rather see him go just about anywhere else, but I guess Louisville is the lesser of two evils in this case.

With those two as his only considerations I question his level of acumen to survive at Xavier. Probably just as well.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

https://www.wbrc.com/2019/11/14/moun...er-university/

Little surprised to see no one posted anything on Wednesday's signing day. All 3 of our 2020 guys made it official. I found a cool Colby Jones clip of his signing and posted the link above. Could find no video of the Dwon and CJ signings but did see they confirmed on Twitter.

Here's to the coaching staff for bringing in the future Holloway, Bluiett, and Cage 2.0 versions to Victory Parkway!!
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Pretty sure they are ranked 9th nationally.
    Balls of Steele!!

Quote Originally Posted by MADXSTER View Post
    Pretty sure they are ranked 9th nationally.
    Boy that's impressive to see, gotta commend Steele and the staff for how they work on the recruiting end, a couple solid classes back to back, and if we can break down that Final 4 barrier, who knows what type of guys we'd be able to get on campus. Anybody know if we're in on anyone else? I'd have to think we're done and will look at the graduate transfer route, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    https://www.wbrc.com/2019/11/14/moun...er-university/

Little surprised to see no one posted anything on Wednesday's signing day. All 3 of our 2020 guys made it official. I found a cool Colby Jones clip of his signing and posted the link above. Could find no video of the Dwon and CJ signings but did see they confirmed on Twitter.

Here's to the coaching staff for bringing in the future Holloway, Bluiett, and Cage 2.0 versions to Victory Parkway!!
    Fantastic!
    X A V I E R

I guess the question is, how many top 200 guys did not sign their LOI on Wednesday? One would think that several chose not to sign early but I have no idea where to find that info, but nowadays fast risers re-opening their recruitment is fairly common. Isn't there 2nd LOI deadline? No reason to think Coach will not pounce if given opportunities to add to 2020. IMO a transfer big is already a must have though.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    I guess the question is, how many top 200 guys did not sign their LOI on Wednesday? One would think that several chose not to sign early but I have no idea where to find that info, but nowadays fast risers re-opening their recruitment is fairly common. Isn't there 2nd LOI deadline? No reason to think Coach will not pounce if given opportunities to add to 2020. IMO a transfer big is already a must have though.
    23 of the Top 100 haven't signed.

The only 2 of those that Xavier appears to be even on the periphery of are Isaiah Jackson, a 6'8" PF from MI, and Dawson Garcia, a 6'9" PF from MN.
    Last edited by BigMoeMusketeer; 11-15-2019 at 03:02 PM.

So you're saying there's a chance!
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.