Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    WOW! Crystal ball has shifted to X 67%

https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitut...rtPredictions/
    Up to 83% now!
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    Couldn't get into UC ??? Did they think he was brain dead ? Look at some of the dumbos that have attended UC.
    That’s because UC is dumb. I was in a couple classes with Grant and he was pretty smart and participated well.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie in dayton View Post
    Up to 83% now!
    Jerry Meyer flipped from Stanford to X!
    2023 Sweet 16

Lead expert. Think that’s good.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Jerry Meyer flipped from Stanford to X!
    I still think it's gonna take some time and Carlson will take his time on his visits, but definitely good news for us! Hopefully he can round off back to back incredible classes.

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    I still think it's gonna take some time and Carlson will take his time on his visits, but definitely good news for us! Hopefully he can round off back to back incredible classes.
    That's what it takes. If you only occasionally have a top notch recruiting class - and really bomb out occasionally - that is not a recipe for getting to the next level. You need to string a few really good classes and you can absorb an occasional class that just doesn't work out.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    Carlson is visiting Purdue this weekend, before closing with a visit to Iowa State at the end of the month. I would expect a decision in early October. Purdue worries me the most at this point, but I still believe that Carlson will end up a Muskie.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    Carlson is visiting Purdue this weekend, before closing with a visit to Iowa State at the end of the month. I would expect a decision in early October. Purdue worries me the most at this point, but I still believe that Carlson will end up a Muskie.
    Painter has been feverishly pursuing Ryan Kalkbrenner with an in home visit yesterday. Unfortunately for us, Kalk just got an offer from Kansas which may cause him to delay his commitment to PU. Boiler fans think it's first come/first served between Kalk and Carlson. I think it's back to X/PU and he'll decide soon.
    2023 Sweet 16

Sophomore
    It’d be a real shame if they missed on both

Junior
    I've said it before, we've had little luck against Purdue in recruiting. I hope this time is different.