Page 26 of 64 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Recruits

Nice article on Grant in Athletic, which reminded me we use to be Power Forward U with the likes of Strong, Grant, West, etc.

Guess kids leave earlier now, but we haven't developed a diamond in the rough like Grant in a while, and he was drafted #8.

Funny note was that he went on a visit to UC, but they didn't think he could pass the ACT...so he passed on them.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Sophomore
    He also said something about Huggins not being very personable with him on the visit in an interview once.

Tyrone hill, Derek strong, Aaron Williams, Brian Grant, James posey, David west. Pretty good run for a school in the Mcc and A-10

And to think hill, strong and Williams all played on the same team at one point. Talk about a fromtcourt. That Georgetown game had 3 future lottery picks and five future nba players in the frontcourt alone

Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post

And to think hill, strong and Williams all played on the same team at one point
    Mutumbo, Mourning and John Thompson are all keenly aware of that fact.

Between them, those three managed a "paltry" 14,740 points and 11,857 rebounds in their NBA careers.
    Last edited by GoMuskies; 09-10-2019 at 01:09 PM.

Sophomore
    Arguably the most talented Xavier team in history. Maybe not even arguably

Sophomore
    https://247sports.com/college/xavier...-it-135433980/

Threads like these always tempt me to join musketeerreport, but my cheap nature always holds me back. the title cracked me up

Threads like these always tempt me to join musketeerreport, but my cheap nature always holds me back. the title cracked me up
    I see that you're not Supporting Member here. It's only $12.50 a year. I think you can afford that.
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

6' 8 Max Murrell 4 star power forward made his oral commitment to Stanford today. That helps X!

Lmfao the TL;DR is Brian Snow saying he put in a Crystal Ball for Carlson

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Nice article on Grant in Athletic, which reminded me we use to be Power Forward U with the likes of Strong, Grant, West, etc.

Guess kids leave earlier now, but we haven't developed a diamond in the rough like Grant in a while, and he was drafted #8.

Funny note was that he went on a visit to UC, but they didn't think he could pass the ACT...so he passed on them.
    Couldn't get into UC ??? Did they think he was brain dead ? Look at some of the dumbos that have attended UC.

Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    I see that you're not Supporting Member here. It's only $12.50 a year. I think you can afford that.
    Boom !
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.