Page 13 of 64 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Recruits

Ben Carlson visiting (official) next weekend.

Minnesota on the 29th (Unofficial)
    Xavier the 30-31 (Official)
    Wisconsin Sept 7-8 (Official)
    Purdue Sept 14-15 (Official)
    ISU Sept 24th-25th (Unofficial)
    Stanford sept 27-28 (Official)

Final 6
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 08-25-2019 at 07:44 PM.
    2023 Sweet 16

Sophomore
    Gonna have to pull out all the stops

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Ben Carlson visiting (official) next weekend.

Minnesota on the 29th (Unofficial)
    Xavier the 30-31 (Official)
    Wisconsin Sept 7-8 (Official)
    Purdue Sept 14-15 (Official)
    ISU Sept 24th-25th (Unofficial)
    Stanford sept 27-28 (Official)

Final 6
    I admit to some bias, and I’d like to be last on the schedule, but if I’m a basketball player high on education, Xavier looks like a seriously strong option from that list.

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    I admit to some bias, and I’d like to be last on the schedule, but if I’m a basketball player high on education, Xavier looks like a seriously strong option from that list.
    Definitely, Purdue isn't a slouch either, and obviously Stanford is Stanford, it was nice to see Daniel Ramsey on Twitter actively trying to recruit Carlson and telling him to come to the X! Hopefully we can blow him away during his visit, and he can see how special this class could be if he chooses to be the 4th member added.

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    Definitely, Purdue isn't a slouch either, and obviously Stanford is Stanford, it was nice to see Daniel Ramsey on Twitter actively trying to recruit Carlson and telling him to come to the X! Hopefully we can blow him away during his visit, and he can see how special this class could be if he chooses to be the 4th member added.
    Stanford isn't a BBall school.....I think it comes down to us and Purdue....... Lafayette, IN is a shit hole

Wow just saw on Twitter that Odom is coming in for his official this weekend which is same time as Carlson’s visit. Sounds like serious push for Ben. Hopefully they have some strong chemistry and can even enjoy the fireworks!

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Wow just saw on Twitter that Odom is coming in for his official this weekend which is same time as Carlson’s visit. Sounds like serious push for Ben. Hopefully they have some strong chemistry and can even enjoy the fireworks!
    Odom is going to be a SERIOUS fan favorite before he ever suits up! This is all-time-cool for him to arrange!

Sophomore
    Gonna be interesting what affect Brannens recruiting at uc has on the shootout. He is basically recruiting all the same guys as travis especially locally.

This Carlson visit is exciting especially with dwon coming up. If travis can get him this weekend we should crown him immediately

Sophomore
    Unrelated but the replies to this tweet crack me up

https://twitter.com/slrussell/status...69611259252736

One guy tries to insinuate it may be a recruiting violation lol and these are the same people that say Xavier fans are obsessed.

Nothing will beat when we flew to Nashville and uc drove and thought we were committing a violation and then found out it was just because they were too cheap to fly

Man, you guys are killing it on the recruiting front... congrats on a great class(es)!