Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Recruits

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    WOW, they beat that Carolina club? Nothing but killer BBall news in July.

As far as Dwon, Yeah, his struggle at the charity stripe is well documented...seems to be a fairly easy problem to correct....anybody other than me, excited about getting Deivon? He bookends very well with Odom.
    Are you hearing something that we’re not about Deivon? There’s been next to no indication he is a top priority for Xavier. Along with the guard position being loaded in the 19-20 classes, that doesn’t help regarding his potential commitment to X

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    Odom, Smith, Wilcher, Lane. Seems crowded. I don’t think X will be getting Smith.
    Fortunately Odom is a FIRM COMMIT for X but Deivon is killer. I think he has mass chemistry with Odom....stay tuned!
    Last edited by Xuperman; 07-11-2019 at 08:21 PM.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

There's about a 1% chance Smith ends up at X

Sophomore
    I'm assuming we have someone at the Peach Jam to watch Niels Lane. Anybody know for sure?

Atlanta Celtics won second game 70-56. Odom had 19 points on 9-9 shooting from the field.

Sophomore
    Is that good?

Atlanta Celtics won first game 57-52. Odom had 14 pts, 4 rebounds and 3 assists. Deivon Smith was 10-13 from the field, 23 pts, 5 rebounds and 5 assists. Odom went 2-5 from FT. Yuck.
    Over/under number of games some idiot fan suggests Travis makes Odom shoot more free throws set at 1.5.

Quote Originally Posted by XMuskieFTW View Post
    There's about a 1% chance Smith ends up at X
    Well, he holds an offer so 1% seems a bit detached from reality....I however am optimistic. Mostly based on his friendship/chemistry with Dwon and the fact Coach Hayes is on the case.

Not to mention X really needs quality guards for 2020 to enhance depth in the back court.....CJ is slotted to be a Tre style wing and most here think Paul will move on after this year. If we get a verbal from Niels Lane, that might kill any possibility.
    Last edited by Xuperman; 07-11-2019 at 08:38 PM.

Atlanta Celtics won second game 70-56. Odom had 19 points on 9-9 shooting from the field.
    WOW! Un-F-ing Believable!
    We gonna have more "gangstas" in that locker room!!!

Atlanta Celtics won their first round tourney game 82-50 over Indiana Elite Blackout. Odom had 14 pts on 7-9 fgs, 5 assists, 4 steals and 2 rebounds. Their second round game is today at 5:45.