Page 7 of 64 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Recruits

Sorry if I posted in the wrong thread...I was the one who started posting Adidas Gauntlet game summaries and links in this thread. Mea culpa. Laziness. But I did enjoy following the games and stats of future X players and recruits. During the slow summer months, it was a welcome distraction.

I am starting to think Odom is going to be super special. His efficiency against that high level of competition is amazing. He has a chance to be the best PG in X history...and that is really saying something.

Again...sorry if wrong thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    Sorry if I posted in the wrong thread...I was the one who started posting Adidas Gauntlet game summaries and links in this thread. Mea culpa. Laziness. But I did enjoy following the games and stats of future X players and recruits. During the slow summer months, it was a welcome distraction.

I am starting to think Odom is going to be super special. His efficiency against that high level of competition is amazing. He has a chance to be the best PG in X history...and that is really saying something.

Again...sorry if wrong thread.
    I felt same way about posting on wrong thread lol. Personally thought your posts were great and nice to see links on Odom! He’s definitely a stud on this level and hopefully it translates.

Quote Originally Posted by xufan02 View Post
    Meanwhile Ben Carlson hits a shot at the buzzer to force overtime in his game.
    Here’s the latest on Carlson.....Looks like it will be awhile if any good news is coming our way. Apparently his recruitment is evolving.

https://www.indystar.com/story/sport...on/1729502001/
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    Here’s the latest on Carlson.....Looks like it will be awhile if any good news is coming our way. Apparently his recruitment is evolving.

https://www.indystar.com/story/sport...on/1729502001/
    I saw an interview with him where he says he will make a decision in late August or September after he visits some schools.

Twitter is going wild for Dwon Odom's school and teammate who was a 3 star recruit. I think his name is Caleb. X offered him a scholly 2-3 days a go.

Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    Twitter is going wild for Dwon Odom's school and teammate who was a 3 star recruit. I think his name is Caleb. X offered him a scholly 2-3 days a go.
    Yeah, Caleb Murphy got smoking hot over the weekend. He poured in 24 along with Odom's 20 to destroy GR(NC) Sunday. He got the knod over Dwon for All Tourney accolades.....Justin Doellman 2.0.

If Carlson strays, he will do nicely!!
    Last edited by Xuperman; 07-16-2019 at 06:14 PM.

Yeah, Caleb Murphy got smoking hot over the weekend. He poured in 24 along with Odom's 20 to destroy GR(NC) Sunday. He got the knod over Dwon for All Tourney accolades.....Justin Doellman 2.0.

If Carlson strays, he will do nicely!!
    Caleb was impressive at the tournament. However, can’t see how a 6’2” 170 lbs guard would be the next JD? IMO, we need someone at the 4 like Carlson (or others considered for that position) vs another guard at this point. Not to say Caleb (or guard) can’t fit, but not our biggest need at this time with this class.

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Caleb was impressive at the tournament. However, can’t see how a 6’2” 170 lbs guard would be the next JD? IMO, we need someone at the 4 like Carlson (or others considered for that position) vs another guard at this point. Not to say Caleb (or guard) can’t fit, but not our biggest need at this time with this class.
    IDK what I was thinking. No doubt the worst comparison in the history of this site. I got Murphy confused with Toneari Lane..... but still.

Why did X offer him a scholarship if we have guards a plenty oral commits? Unless it is an insurance plan if Dwon and CJ change minds. I too think X needs a big post top 75 player now.

Sophomore
    IDK what I was thinking. No doubt the worst comparison in the history of this site. I got Murphy confused with Toneari Lane..... but still.
    Lane's a guard as well. Only 6'5", so maybe small forward. you're all over the place lol