Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ugh! 15 assists and 20 turnovers. Loved the scoring balance but this is a bad stat. Oh well, getting experience on and off the court so all's good I think.

Nice interview with Q.

https://t.co/bwcSLr425C?ssr=true

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by letskeepitreal View Post
    Ugh! 15 assists and 20 turnovers. Loved the scoring balance but this is a bad stat. Oh well, getting experience on and off the court so all's good I think.
    consequence of trying to play faster. hopefully, we'll either adjust to the new pace, or slow down a little bit

Sophomore
    I'd be interested to know what set Q off in that exchange with the spanish guy. that was pretty intense

Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    I'd be interested to know what set Q off in that exchange with the spanish guy. that was pretty intense
    I have no clue why musketeerreport blocked me on Twitter. I guess it’s a badge of honor! (This is old news) maybe a year ago.

Supporting Member
    I haven't didn't see Dontarius James in box score. Haven't seen any posts that he has left team. Have I missed something? Was hoping he might breakout this year. Anybody know anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpin_Jamal_Forever View Post
    I haven't didn't see Dontarius James in box score. Haven't seen any posts that he has left team. Have I missed something? Was hoping he might breakout this year. Anybody know anything?
    He hurt his foot or ankle in one of last practices and is in a walking boot.

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    He hurt his foot or ankle in one of last practices and is in a walking boot.
    On the sidelines with the team in a jersey and the walking boot.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.