Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Sophomore
    Sort of similar to early season buy games

Sophomore
    Skillsets of freemantle and carter are really valuable and very similar. both 6'8" ish, can handle, shoot from mid range and 3, and good around the basket and tough on the boards.

Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    Skillsets of freemantle and carter are really valuable and very similar. both 6'8" ish, can handle, shoot from mid range and 3, and good around the basket and tough on the boards.
    Agreed.

It was very clear to me Freemantle would be a solid midrange and 3 point shooter and could handle the ball well from the game I saw him play during his senior year. The big question to me was (and to some extent still is) whether he could hold his own down low against other D1 talented bigs (since he was going against a smaller forward in the game I watched).

I do think scrimmaging against Jones and even D Miles looks to be really helping him prepare for that higher level of talent he will be facing (particularly in the BE) this year. Really excited to see Zach (and all of the new faces) step in and fearlessly contribute with their complementary skills.
    Last edited by IM4X; 08-12-2019 at 03:40 PM.

2023 Sweet 16

Sort of similar to early season buy games
    Yup, but is nice because it gets things accelerated a bit, extra practices, being able to understand what the road-game preparations are, letting the team gel together more, building team morale etc. In terms of improving on a basketball skill sense, probably not much to gain, but in terms of all of the other extracurricular stuff, pretty beneficial!

Ugh! 15 assists and 20 turnovers. Loved the scoring balance but this is a bad stat. Oh well, getting experience on and off the court so all's good I think.

Nice interview with Q.

https://t.co/bwcSLr425C?ssr=true

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by letskeepitreal View Post
    Ugh! 15 assists and 20 turnovers. Loved the scoring balance but this is a bad stat. Oh well, getting experience on and off the court so all's good I think.
    consequence of trying to play faster. hopefully, we'll either adjust to the new pace, or slow down a little bit

Sophomore
    I'd be interested to know what set Q off in that exchange with the spanish guy. that was pretty intense

I'd be interested to know what set Q off in that exchange with the spanish guy. that was pretty intense
    I have no clue why musketeerreport blocked me on Twitter. I guess it’s a badge of honor! (This is old news) maybe a year ago.