Sophomore

Ryan Welage Mix Tape by Inception agency..same as O'Mara and Bernard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_zQ...ature=youtu.be

With Harden and Kennedy gone I wish we gave him more shots during our losing streak..

What’d they do, show every shot he made last year?

One thing this tape reminds me is how much this team improved from the start to the finish of the season. Start of the season had close games against IUPUI, Oakland and Evansville.

Did they include the highlight of him dancing in the locker room?

Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Did they include the lowlight* of him dancing in the locker room?
    fixed it for ya

Quote Originally Posted by mistabeecee41 View Post
    fixed it for ya
    Someone spent a LOT of time showing every single point Ryan had. I gave up at the 5 minute mark.

Sophomore
    I loved his attitude..I think he suffered as Travis tried to force feed Harden and Kennedy(after leading X with 17 v Auburn he only played 10 min total next 2 games). There will be a place for him and his performance v St Johns(admittedly with Naji out) gave you a glimpse of how he could have been used.

Quote Originally Posted by whopper View Post
    I loved his attitude..I think he suffered as Travis tried to force feed Harden and Kennedy(after leading X with 17 v Auburn he only played 10 min total next 2 games). There will be a place for him and his performance v St Johns(admittedly with Naji out) gave you a glimpse of how he could have been used.
    Same here. I thought he worked hard, had a great attitude, improved throughout the year, and was very valuable at times. I’m sure it wasn’t easy for him to play that role.
    "Some of our guys thought defense was a town in Chile. Other guys thought defense was something you put up around d-house to keep out d-dog and d-cat." Pete Gillen