Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    This is indeed awesome!

I maintain that it’s just a coincidence that things have been looking up ever since it left.
    "it" = Chris Mack? lol

Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    "it" = Chris Mack? lol
    OOPS! Haha

Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    KY already offered the other guy on Niels team that Cal is also checking in with on Sunday, a 4 star center. Doubt KY would take two dudes ranked where they are but who knows. KY would also probably want them to wait as well as they try to get higher rated guys.
    Yeah definitely think UK will get guys in the top 30, but the interest has to be in Niels mind, it'll be interesting to see how things shake out. That jump from Lane was crazy, so definitely seems he's been re-evaluated, it's nice to see we're in on some targets the blue bloods like as XUGrad80 said, things are definitely looking up!!

Junior
    IIRC, Xavier was in on Anthony Davis before he completely blew up.

Just looking at recruiting websites at halftime of the World Cup and noticed Brian Snow put a X crystal ball on Niels Lane. This would be awesome! With Odom, Wilcher and Lane that would be some potential talent.

Sophomore
    I would think that would be enticing for carlson and keon ambrose as well. Could be a legit top ten class

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Just looking at recruiting websites at halftime of the World Cup and noticed Brian Snow put a X crystal ball on Niels Lane. This would be awesome! With Odom, Wilcher and Lane that would be some potential talent.
    Stop it, I can't deal with this excitement.

Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    I would think that would be enticing for carlson and keon ambrose as well. Could be a legit top ten class
    You'd have to think Carlson definitely would be in after seeing that, you're right, a 4 man class MINIMUM that would be top 10, I'm kind of salivating at the thought.. proud of the way Steele and his staff have recruited the last couple years, a major uptick. I expected it, because the staff is filled out with very personable coaches, but man... crazy to see.

Would like to get feedback on what type of coach Dante is. However, he has completely blown me away as a recruiter. First stop, we’ll put him on Bishop and see what he can do - check. Now Wilcher and potentially Lane - I’m sold.

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Would like to get feedback on what type of coach Dante is. However, he has completely blown me away as a recruiter. First stop, we’ll put him on Bishop and see what he can do - check. Now Wilcher and potentially Lane - I’m sold.
    It certainly is encouraging! I wanted him to do well, just because he’s Dante. Now, I want him to kill it for us!

Once Steele goes to the NBA, he can be our next head coach, ha ha. Dante would never leave.