Ben Carlson - PF

https://247sports.com/Player/Ben-Carlson-46042326/

https://twitter.com/jakeweingarten/s...61016816316416

By location, I'm assuming Ben Johnson is in on this one, looks like he has a little bit of range to him, would love to get a big man that can light it up from downtown to spread out the offense for our athletic guards to slash (*cough* KyKy *cough*)

On the player page where they list the offers, they also list who is already on the roster and the prospects at that position.

Apparently Xavier has a power forward named J. Reynolds on the team.

....still waiting....
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

A couple of interesting items for 2020 recruits.

Looks like Carlson just got his second crystal ball for X according the 247 webpage. We know how these things can turn out, but still cool to see.

https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitut...rtPredictions/

Saw on Twitter (has to be true, right?) CJ Wilcher in for his official today.

It would be awesome to add these two guys to the 2020 class along with Odom.

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    A couple of interesting items for 2020 recruits.

Looks like Carlson just got his second crystal ball for X according the 247 webpage. We know how these things can turn out, but still cool to see.

https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitut...rtPredictions/

Saw on Twitter (has to be true, right?) CJ Wilcher in for his official today.

It would be awesome to add these two guys to the 2020 class along with Odom.
    Two Crystal Ball guys from a Wisconsin guy, and UK guy, interesting. Would LOVE to see Carlon, Odom, and Wilcher start out this class, that would be a very impressive hall and would build on the 2019 class, I'd feel more comfortable if it was Brian Snow putting in the Crystal Ball though, still interesting enough to see.

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    Two Crystal Ball guys from a Wisconsin guy, and UK guy, interesting. Would LOVE to see Carlon, Odom, and Wilcher start out this class, that would be a very impressive hall and would build on the 2019 class, I'd feel more comfortable if it was Brian Snow putting in the Crystal Ball though, still interesting enough to see.
    Yeah weird crystal ball group for sure. However, interesting on the Wisconsin guy since UW has been after him for a while. Also looks like Carlson went to a Badger camp so he (analyst guy) might have a decent pulse on the situation. Of course, that could be me hoping that’s the case LOL.

Guess I could start a CJ Wilcher thread but I’m too lazy or maybe he won’t commit so what’s the point. At this point, I’ll say laziness.

Here is what internet is saying:

Ok Wilcher completed his visit today have not heard a commitment which is not unusual. However, Snow has already predicted (crystal ball) X commitment before the visit and Eric Bossi just threw his opinion from Rivals with the same conclusion (today around 3). That makes 3 analysts from Rivals.

Not sure why I’m saying this because most already know, but Bossi is a Rivals National analyst and has about a 92% success rate of knowing where the kid is headed.

Would love to get a commit from this guy. What a stroke!

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Guess I could start a CJ Wilcher thread but I’m too lazy or maybe he won’t commit so what’s the point. At this point, I’ll say laziness.

Here is what internet is saying:

Ok Wilcher completed his visit today have not heard a commitment which is not unusual. However, Snow has already predicted (crystal ball) X commitment before the visit and Eric Bossi just threw his opinion from Rivals with the same conclusion (today around 3). That makes 3 analysts from Rivals.

Not sure why I’m saying this because most already know, but Bossi is a Rivals National analyst and has about a 92% success rate of knowing where the kid is headed.

Would love to get a commit from this guy. What a stroke!
    Oooh, good to know though, this 2020 class could be solid as well, strangely Wilcher went down 19 spots to be rated at 113th, his offers are basically all of the Big East, Fordham (LOL), Cinci, and Minnesota, so I like our shot there, Odom's obviously already in, insane to see his drop from 48th to 116th (though he's 44th on 247's rankings for what it's worth), but his offer sheet is a bit more impressive with Florida, TCU, Virginia Tech, Virginia, Georgia, etc. getting in the mix, those two could set this class up nicely if we can get Carlson on board too, I think Steele will take 4-5 again seeing as we'll probably lose some to attrition and what not, but a core of Odom, Wilcher, and Carlson would be strong, and then if we can round it up with Mane, Fletcher, or Devion Smith somehow, we would have an amazing class.. It'll be interesting to watch that moving forward.