Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Would like to get feedback on what type of coach Dante is. However, he has completely blown me away as a recruiter. First stop, we’ll put him on Bishop and see what he can do - check. Now Wilcher and potentially Lane - I’m sold.
    There are good, recently released, video interviews with Travis about the ass't coaches ... (link to Dante's) - others are also on the Xavier MBB twitter feed.

Quote Originally Posted by fellahmuskie View Post
    Once Steele goes to the NBA, he can be our next head coach, ha ha. Dante would never leave.
    That's what I thought (once upon a time Pollyanna Land) about "He Who Shall Remain Nameless Until a Suitably Derogatory Moniker Can Be Established"
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    That's what I thought (once upon a time Pollyanna Land) about "He Who Shall Remain Nameless Until a Suitably Derogatory Moniker Can Be Established"
    Eh, Dante has always been much more demonstrative about his love for Xavier than Mack ever was

Quote Originally Posted by WCWIII View Post
    There are good, recently released, video interviews with Travis about the ass't coaches ... (link to Dante's) - others are also on the Xavier MBB twitter feed.
    Great link and now following! Recently saw Ben and Dante on Q&A which was funny on their likes.

Interesting article from Kentucky.com. Looks like UK is still looking at Lane and Mane. Mane was a stretch but don’t like Lane’s name mentioned. Like XUGRAD80 stated, weird we’re recruiting against UK and alike.

https://www.kentucky.com/sports/coll...232448137.html

Sophomore
    It's just speculating because Calipari watched one of his games. He hasn't been offered and it's rare for Kentucky to offer a kid ranked in the 60's from out of state. I wouldnt worry about it too much. We're recruiting well, but not quite on Kentucky's level yet

Sophomore
    I'm sure some of you have seen that CJ Anderson got a job coaching at Woodward. He's the freshman head coach and an assistant on varsity. One cool aspect of that besides CJ working the local circuit which I love, is that woodward is the new home of paul mcmillan iv, who is a top 20ish prospect in 2021. i've heard he might be a little more of a uc kid, but maybe CJ can help lead him to the light.

Sophomore
    Also, one of our priority targets, Niels Lane, is playing in the Peach Jam for Team Final

https://basketball.exposureevents.co...teamid=1232962

I think they stream some of the games live, but don't quote me. can't find the links right now

Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    I'm sure some of you have seen that CJ Anderson got a job coaching at Woodward. He's the freshman head coach and an assistant on varsity. One cool aspect of that besides CJ working the local circuit which I love, is that woodward is the new home of paul mcmillan iv, who is a top 20ish prospect in 2021. i've heard he might be a little more of a uc kid, but maybe CJ can help lead him to the light.
    I did not know this about CJ. Hey any connection with this kid will help.

Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    Where’d you hear he may be more of a uc kid?