Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Junior

In. Ky All Star Game

Tomorrow night is the In Ky All Star game. If you live in Indiana, it will be on a local channel in most towns. Channel 23 in Indy. If not, I think it is available on line, but you'll have to look for it. Ky considers this their strongest team in years. Can't wait to see Tandy and Miles in action.

Junior
    Game will be streamed at www.iscsportsnetwork.com.

Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    Tomorrow night is the In Ky All Star game. If you live in Indiana, it will be on a local channel in most towns. Channel 23 in Indy. If not, I think it is available on line, but you'll have to look for it. Ky considers this their strongest team in years. Can't wait to see Tandy and Miles in action.
    What time tonight?

Junior
    8pm eastern.

Sophomore
    Kentucky absolutely got skunked by Indiana in the first game last evening. Not one Kentucky player scored in double figures. No mention in either the Indy Star or Louisville Courier about Ky Ky or Miles.

Here is the article from the Courier Journal
    https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...na/1358083001/

Freshman
    I saw some of the game last night, did not see much of Miles and KyKy. I saw Miles take a pass and smoothly move through the lane to dunk. I think he runs the floor well. I was surprised to have the impression that KyKy looked uncertain and a bit overwhelmed.
    The Indiana team was polished and shot great.

Junior
    The announcers during the 2nd half mentioned that Tandy had no trouble creating his own shot, they just weren't falling. Miles is going to need extensive time eating and putting on muscle. Indiana's bigs were much more muscular.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor in 204 View Post
    I saw some of the game last night, did not see much of Miles and KyKy. I saw Miles take a pass and smoothly move through the lane to dunk. I think he runs the floor well. I was surprised to have the impression that KyKy looked uncertain and a bit overwhelmed.
    Nice incite.

After reading the Star, sounds like Indiana was playing a competitive game and Kentucky an All-Star. Not to sound like an excuse, but Indiana team played full court pressure and didn’t allow Kentucky to get into their offense. Nice, a team had two practices and are expected to run their offense through press defense. Of course, didn’t help Kentucky shot 4-26 behind the arc. Should be interesting how they respond with next game.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor in 204 View Post
    I’ve been saying for a while that while I have great hopes for kyky I don’t think he’s going to come in and light the world on fire as a freshman. Watch most of his highlights... he went up against little to no competition. Most all the highlights I saw from high school it’s him carving up small white kids.

No hate intended, again I’m excited about him and think he’s a ball of talent. But I believe he will need time to catch up to big east speed. Dhamir bishop I think will be much more prepared.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLmickcronin View Post
    I’ve been saying for a while that while I have great hopes for kyky I don’t think he’s going to come in and light the world on fire as a freshman. Watch most of his highlights... he went up against little to no competition. Most all the highlights I saw from high school it’s him carving up small white kids.

No hate intended, again I’m excited about him and think he’s a ball of talent. But I believe he will need time to catch up to big east speed. Dhamir bishop I think will be much more prepared.
    This is a good point i think. i never expected the world from kyky as a freshman. I think anything more than 6 points a game would be an incredible season and i'd be pretty pleased with anything from 3-5 points a game. He also doesn't have the size and length of some of our recent guards. Still, this indiana lineup was no joke. 5 star center surrounded by 3 other 4 stars and a 3 star all headed to D1 colleges. Kentucky had 2 4 stars and a few 3 stars.