Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post
    FWIW, Zach Hankins is the only X guy to make the CBS Top 130 prospect list - comes in at 123: https://www.cbssports.com/nba/draft/prospect-rankings/
    I was amazed at how much I LOVED watching him play. GO ZACH!

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    I was amazed at how much I LOVED watching him play. GO ZACH!
    Same! Amazing how much he developed last year.

Yes. Watching Zach play, grow in confidence and elevate his game throughout this past season was a complete joy. It was like watching an actor you’ve never seen before deliver a solid performance in a movie and then an even better one each movie thereafter. I am so bummed he ran out of eligibility.

Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    It's becoming more and more clear that more and more people think Q and Scruggs have NBA potential.
    http://mavsdraft.com/recapping-the-2...tball-combine/

I believe both Q and Paul participated in the PBC earlier this week but finding any summary of their performance is nil to none. This guy puts in his 2 cents, but no mention of any Musketeers even though Paul apparently was killing the 3 ball. Other than the Kyler tweet, does anyone know anything in more detail about our guys at this combine?
    Last edited by Xuperman; 05-26-2019 at 08:00 AM.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post

I believe both Q and Paul participated in the PBC earlier this week but finding any summary of their performance is nil to none. This guy puts in his 2 cents, but no mention of any Musketeers even though Paul apparently was killing the 3 ball. Other than the Kyler tweet, does anyone know anything in more detail about our guys at this combine?
    I think they both come back but Xwill have a lot to replace after next season. Q and Jones graduate and Scruggs and Naji are both leaving after next season.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post

I think not hearing news basically means not enough eyes are watching them to report on what they're doing. Probably means they're going to come back, but you never know, it takes that one team to watch them and think "hmm wait a second, there might be something here." Though I don't think either are NBA ready yet, I've learned that the most obvious decision isn't always the one that happens lol.

Sophomore
    I saw a tweet from a NBA blogger that I have heard of but can't remember that Scruggs and Q have exceeded expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by whopper View Post
    I saw a tweet from a NBA blogger that I have heard of but can't remember that Scruggs and Q have exceeded expectations.
    Steve Kyler made a post about them similar to what you are describing.

I love these guys but there’s nothing they can do in a secondary combine that’s getting them drafted (especially Q). There are 20 or so guys locked in top 50 picks. There are 10-12 euro players which everyone always forgets who will be in these picks as well.

These guys will either come back, get bad advice and try to get drafted, or figure they’re at least good enough to play ball over seas.

If they leave the program after 2-3 season for European ball I’d be worried for the program.

Quote Originally Posted by LOLmickcronin View Post
    I love these guys but there’s nothing they can do in a secondary combine that’s getting them drafted (especially Q). There are 20 or so guys locked in top 50 picks. There are 10-12 euro players which everyone always forgets who will be in these picks as well.

These guys will either come back, get bad advice and try to get drafted, or figure they’re at least good enough to play ball over seas.

If they leave the program after 2-3 season for European ball I’d be worried for the program.
    I would agree but if Paul keeps working and has a good year he will be drafted. Out of all the guys in the program he has the best chance to play in the NBA in my opinion. If he has a big year next year, he will be drafted. He is very similar to Donovan Mitchell. Mitchell was kind of pedestrian his freshman year at Louisville and then had a good sophomore season. Paul actually has a better 3 pt % than Mitchell and they are both 6’3” with the same wing span.