Thread: Samari Curtis

Freshman

Samari Curtis

I apologize if there is already thread discussing this but I couldn't find one. What's the deal with this kid? It appeared he only received offers initially from schools in his backyard. Did he make it known early on that he wanted to stay close to home? And now that he is once again available there doesn't appear to be a lot of recruiting activity (aside from VT due to the obvious connection). Or maybe there is and I just haven't seen any of it. Is there baggage? Jeez it's almost June.......how much longer is he going to wait?

Well, let's see.........I don't care.
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Supporting Member
    He isnt that good, and there is a waiting game on open scholarships right now due to the draft.

This is weird as well. Samari decommits from Xavier and UC because of coaching changes but goes to Nebraska with coaching changes?

Hoiberg was very good coach at ISU but sucked at Chicago. Recruitment still has me so confused.

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    This is weird as well. Samari decommits from Xavier and UC because of coaching changes but goes to Nebraska with coaching changes?

Hoiberg was very good coach at ISU but sucked at Chicago. Recruitment still has me so confused.
    Under GarPax which is a situation that no coach will win under. Hoiberg is a good coach.