Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Nba

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    He has 2-3 years left in his prime and that’s probably pushing it. Him going to la was not a basketball decision, and his priorities have changed just like many of ours do as we get older. Does he still want to win? Sure! Is it a burning desire like he had when he went to Miami or back to Cleveland? Sure doesn’t seem that way.
    Hes going to play until his kid goes pro. NBA will lift the one and done rule during Bronny's senior year. Lebron will force whatever team he is on to draft his son, play one year together then retire. I'm not an fan of his but he has that kind of pull

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Have to give our Nuggets some love. Bottled up Westbrook and Harden last night. Very good YOUNG team. Love the JOKER!
    2023 Sweet 16

Had that sinking feeling when Mike Conley took that last 3 pter for the Jazz last nite. This time it rolled out and Nuggets won Game 7 80-78.
    2023 Sweet 16

Nuggets win 6 straight elimination games and sink the LA-LA series.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Nuggets win 6 straight elimination games and sink the LA-LA series.
    Six straight? That is an interesting nugget of information....
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Supporting Member
    So when the suns win it this year…will position basketball be the new trend/hotness? A real point guard, shooting guard, a big man who actually plays inside etc? Probably not, but I gotta admit I like the purity of it.

So when the suns win it this year…will position basketball be the new trend/hotness? A real point guard, shooting guard, a big man who actually plays inside etc? Probably not, but I gotta admit I like the purity of it.
    Chris Paul is indeed refreshing to watch.

EDIT: But not a great first game back……..
    Last edited by xu82; 06-24-2021 at 10:34 PM.

Junior
    That team won 14 games two years ago. I know they snagged CP, but it is refreshing to see an organization draft well- get smart pieces in FA- and be able to compete for the championship. Hoping to see Hawks vs Suns, just because I was really high on Young for awhile.

This is not intended to take away from the Suns, BUT this is far from a typical NBA season to say their roster setup should be emulated. They very well could be in the same position without injuries but to play devils advocate the injuries for contending teams is higher than usual. Would a healthy Anthony Davis/LeBron, Harden/Kyrie, Kawhi, Donovan Mitchell etc. have a different outcome in the season? I think so. Again they’ve done a fantastic job putting the pieces together and are well coached, just wouldn’t be surprised to see some haters out there that have some ground to stand on.

Jamal Murray is quite entertaining. Game 2 end and beginning of game 3, he had 53 pts. in 36 minutes.
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 05-21-2023 at 01:21 PM.
    2023 Sweet 16