Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nba

Supporting Member
    If and It's a HUGE If Michael Porter can go after multiple back surgeries, the Nuggets will be adding another extremely talented athletic 6'10 player to go along with Jokic and Murray. That's a great three headed monster that can win titles if GS breaks up, and Porter isn't a shell of what he was.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Lebron is going to be 35 in December. Seems like a mistake for Philly to do that.

Turning 35 is, coincidentally, the exact moment that Kobe went from being a great player to a below average one. Okay, snapping his achillies played a major role in that...but 35 is right when he snapped his achillies!
    Yeah, Kobe's last three years weren't great by any means, but he still was Kobe Bryant. I think below average is a little harsh, I guess mainly because he set the bar very high for his play, but he still had flashes of Kobe in him. Was actually pretty crappy to watch, but I did really love his last game even though it was clear that they were going to let him score whatever he wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    I dont think lebron went to la for basketball reasons and doubt that has changed. Sounds like the rumor is from a teenager playing nba2k
    Yeah, definitely agree with this, I think it's a dumb rumor, and I think it'd be dumb for Philadelphia to do. If they somehow manage to keep Jimmy Butler, and a couple other of their core guys, they have a really solid roster. JJ Redick has become pretty decent in the NBA, Tobias Harris has flashes of being pretty good, Joel Embiid, Simmons, and Butler is a pretty strong big 3, and the East is significantly weaker than the West. Philly would have a chance to compete, hell they did great this year, Kawhi just hit an incredible shot.

Sophomore
    it'd be a beyond stupid move for philly, but i do think they need to twerk the roster a little bit if they want to get over the hump in the east.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    If and It's a HUGE If Michael Porter can go after multiple back surgeries, the Nuggets will be adding another extremely talented athletic 6'10 player to go along with Jokic and Murray. That's a great three headed monster that can win titles if GS breaks up, and Porter isn't a shell of what he was.
    personally i think the league will run through milwaukee for the foreseeable future.

Apparently nobody has watched Ben Simmons play NBA basketball .... not saying he is a complete bust but without any semblance of a jump shot he is not valuable whatsoever.

Porter set to play in the summer league, so we should see what he has. Wouldn't be surprised to see the Nuggets add one more scorer.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    Apparently nobody has watched Ben Simmons play NBA basketball .... not saying he is a complete bust but without any semblance of a jump shot he is not valuable whatsoever.
    Agree. Most guys who average 17/9/8 while shooting 56% are fairly worthless.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    false. hes very good

Simmons averaged 11.5, 7 and 5 while shooting 56% from the line in the Toronto series.
    He literally got exposed. He’s not that good

All-Conference
    He's very good.