Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nba

Sophomore

Nba

As great as Durant is and as fun to watch as he is, the warriors are more fun to watch when he's not playing and the offense runs through steph.

Supporting Member
    In my opinion, the nba is the least interesting it has ever been. At least the past couple of years, there was the Cavs golden state "rivalry," now it is the golden state invitational and to me it is extremely boring.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    If the Bucks and the Warriors face off in the NBA finals, we could see a potential passing of the torch to Giannis & Co. Longtime Bucks fans probably want to go through both Boston and Philly to do so - that was something they never accomplished with a bunch of historically underrated teams in the 80s.

Wouldn't count out the Nuggets just yet, altho I'm about to go broke buying Av's (so sad) and Nuggets tix. Headed to the Rockies game tonite with some free ducats. GO JOKER!
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    If the Bucks and the Warriors face off in the NBA finals, we could see a potential passing of the torch to Giannis & Co. Longtime Bucks fans probably want to go through both Boston and Philly to do so - that was something they never accomplished with a bunch of historically underrated teams in the 80s.
    agree. Bucks look very solid! not sure who won match up against Warriors....

Sophomore
    the bucks beat them 134-111 earlier this year and the warriors beat them 105-95 the next game. it'd be worth it just to see giannis vs durant.

Junior
    Gotta love watching Giannis. And you can't help but love Nikola Jokic. I'm a huge Embiid fan too. What a great time for big men.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    In my opinion, the nba is the least interesting it has ever been. At least the past couple of years, there was the Cavs golden state "rivalry," now it is the golden state invitational and to me it is extremely boring.
    This. Cavs are in for a long rebuild. I take great pleasure in Kyrie's stumbles tho. Wanted to leave The Land to be "The Man" and he can't handle it.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Sophomore
    Kyries just not good enough to carry a franchise as simple as that.

I think both conference finals could be really fun. I don’t think the warriors are as much of a shoe in as they’ve been in the past.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    This. Cavs are in for a long rebuild. I take great pleasure in Kyrie's stumbles tho. Wanted to leave The Land to be "The Man" and he can't handle it.
    I’m not even a Cleveland guy but him getting to Boston and saying he was glad to be in a “real sports town” pissed me off a little bit. Ohio pride started coming up a little bit lol. I also take a little solace in all the hate he’s getting from Boston fans now